Covergirls@ Freestlye Explosion Tour

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Due to popular demand..here's some more pics of the girls on The Freestyle Explosion Tour. These pics were taken in San Diego Arena. Let us know how you like them. And guess what? The girls are reading what you write so show them lots of luv!!!!!!!

DannyM

Reaction score
GORGEOUS!!!:) Awesome pics! All three are such beauties! Evelyn Rocks!

DannyM

Reaction score
Thanks TourBoss, you are awesome too!! The girls are very lucky to have you.

Evelyn knows I love her and I think she is the "Bomb-Diggidy"! :)
MAUH!!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
DannyM said:
Thanks TourBoss, you are awesome too!! The girls are very lucky to have you.

Evelyn knows I love her and I think she is the "Bomb-Diggidy"! :)
MAUH!!
Yes she is!!!!!!

Ghost

Reaction score
I'm from Lowell, MA but right now I'm livin in the
I love tha CoverGurlz!! If I could have 3 wives, they would be right thur. I could really show them I really love them cause I got actions that speak way louder than words...Because of me they'll be inside/outside...LOL...Cool pics. I would love 2 see more...

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Ghost said:
I love tha CoverGurlz!! If I could have 3 wives, they would be right thur. I could really show them I really love them cause I got actions that speak way louder than words...Because of me they'll be inside/outside...LOL...Cool pics. I would love 2 see more...
More pics to come.....stay tuned!!!!!!!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Here's a few more pictures of The Covergirls on The Freestyle Explosion Tour!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Edalgiere said:
you just sold me. they are perfroming @ posh tonight with judy torres and george lamond +tka/k7 i am going ;)
I would double check that

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Just to let everybody know, I've recieved quite a few PM's asking me why I haven't posted any pics lately of The Covergirls. Well I wanna thank those who have hit me up saying how much they like the pics that I've posted. I'll get some new ones posted as soon as possible. There should be more than enough opportunity to bring to you some great shots in 2006. The word is there are gonna be some big things happening in the upcoming year for The Covergirls. As a matter of fact, earlier today in a conference call,I put my two cents in,and if all works out, The Covergirls will be a featured act on a HUGE freestyle arena tour that is scheduled to kickoff in the spring.And when I say huge,I mean HUGE! East coast fans get ready.....This tour is gonna be off the hook!
So,get ready as The Covergirls make 2006 a year to remember. Can't give away all the secrets just yet,but be prepared!