CORINA's OFFICIAL website...

lex

Reaction score
peep it out....she's looks amazing!!!!! this site is definitely OUTTA CONTROL!!!

WWW.CORINAKATTAYALA.COM

.......she has a very good summary of her life as a "freestyle" artist and what it was like, along with hot pix, its still developing but check it out!!! :sbounce

Nycsbigballer

Reaction score
wow i really enjoyed her website she definataly kept me reading on about herself. I also went to read the articles in freestyle 3000, why is it that all freestyle concerts that i would give anythin to go to are always 21 and over. I understand you have people my age(19) that act immature but still im dying over here!!!!

Nyasia

Reaction score
I especially like the letter... and her quote and to where all the freestyle artists went. Very well said.;)

MR.FREESTYLE

Reaction score
I Think That Was Done Brilliantly. Hopefully She Will Give Us A Few More Classics In The Future.

lex

Reaction score
Nycsbigballer said:
wow i really enjoyed her website she definataly kept me reading on about herself. I also went to read the articles in freestyle 3000, why is it that all freestyle concerts that i would give anythin to go to are always 21 and over. I understand you have people my age(19) that act immature but still im dying over here!!!!

ha ha ha i used to say that but you just gotta get to know people....i went to the BIG FEVER FREESTYLE 2000 concert and I was only 17 years old and that was a 21+ event i belive. o yeah and when I 16 i got into my first freestyle concert at i think it was called VIBE in San Jose, CA (Jossette, Angelina, Spanish Fly, & Stevie B) that was night to remember the club was split in 2 for 18+ and 21+....you will be 21+ within no time and I'm sure there will still be Freestyle concerts!!! :rasta