Coming soon...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
1. Upgrade to vBulletin 4
2. Freestyle Dance Music Video Directory
3. Facebook Connect (easy signup and connection through/with Facebook)

...this list will grow...

Rhoq

Reaction score
Sal: since you were so gracious to me via email today, I decided to dust this old account off and log-in. First time since January 2006!

Rhoq

Reaction score
Hiya Rhoq! How's things?

Things are good, Chuck. Thanks.

I just remastered and re-released Joey Tee & Pica: The "Split" EP, which we originally released in December 2009. It's currently only available as a digital download and will be available on iTunes, Amazon, etc. in about about a month. Limited edition CDs (CD-Rs) will be available in July.

Got a bunch of new music coming out this Summer from Wilson, Peter Fontaine, Denine, Erik Chrisitian, Pica and Joey Tee.

Full-lengths albums from Pica and Joey Tee in the Fall.

From what I've heard - the Total Kaos guys may finally release the song we did with Cheree back in 2004 at some point this Summer.

I'll be at The Polygon this afternoon to finish up my song with Erik Chrisitan called "Endless Heaven".

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
From what I've heard - the Total Kaos guys may finally release the song we did with Cheree back in 2004 at some point this Summer.

Geeez, they're sure taking their sweet time with that, aren't they?

Good to see Denine getting back into the business.....she has a show coming up soon, doesn't she? Or did she just have one?

Nich240

Reaction score
Chuck D / Rhoq - It's great to see you guys here!

Rhoq

Reaction score
Geeez, they're sure taking their sweet time with that, aren't they?

Hey well, I produced "Forgive Me" by True Passion a few months before we did the song with Cheree and it was just released back in December as a bonus track on the Joey Tee & Pica album.

Good to see Denine getting back into the business.....she has a show coming up soon, doesn't she? Or did she just have one?

She just had a show and has another coming up, I believe.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Sal: since you were so gracious to me via email today, I decided to dust this old account off and log-in. First time since January 2006!

Thank you, Rhoq! I know who the real Freestyle enthusiasts are - and they're important to me - as they should be to everyone who loves Freestyle dance music.. I'm more than happy to see you here. Stick around! Things are going be interesting this time around...

Holy shit!

Rhoq is back!

:jumping0041:

i had something like 16,000 posts till jack deleted it after his ego got to big. too bad, lots of great info gone with the site.

Damn. 16,000 posts... That's kind of a huge waste...

Chuck D / Rhoq - It's great to see you guys here!

Welcome back!! :)

Rhoq

Reaction score
Thank you, Rhoq! I know who the real Freestyle enthusiasts are - and they're important to me - as they should be to everyone who loves Freestyle dance music.. I'm more than happy to see you here. Stick around! Things are going be interesting this time around...

Thanks, Sal.

Damn. 16,000 posts... That's kind of a huge waste...

I probably had close to 10,000 - but Jack deleted my first 6,000 (approx) posts when he banned me the first time. LOL

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
I don't think JackG is a bad guy - he just didn't have a whole lot of experience running forums. Nobody is perfect. Let's just try to keep the past in the past as best as we can. Moving forward, we can have a nice, bright future... I have high hopes for this place...