S.A.Y.

Reaction score
The new single "Dreaming"!
Street Date: January 27!
Released by ZYX Music/Germany.

;)

DJJoshuaEdward

Reaction score
ZYX has released stuff on vinyl. I have both the Johnny O + Stevie B Megamixes so I was wondering if this was going to be. Man...why is there such a lack of vinyl nowadays when it coems to freestyle?

AkbarMohammed

Reaction score
P*H*I*L*L*Y - The city where Freestyle is equal to
RichieFreestyle said:
collage makes mad hot songs so when someone gets this song can they send it to me at djfreestyle1984@aol.com and this new lil suzy song still i cry thanks a lot...

This is the reason why there aren't many Freestyle releases on vinyl. This is the reason why there aren't many new Freestyle releases that are widely available. Shit, this is the reason why there aren't many new Freestyle releases PERIOD.

Instead of begging for a free handout, support the music you claim to love. If you really think Adam Marano makes "mad hot songs" then why don't you go out and actually buy it? A CD single can't be more than what $6 or $7? I hardly think that will leave anyone broke.

Un-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ing-believable!

SantanaTwins

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Lack of Vinyl

It's my belief that the reason there aren't many labels releasing freestyle on 12" is that most DJ's aren't spinning Freestyle in Clubs. And since Dj's are the one's that buy most of the vinyl released, a label who presses 1000 copies will probably only get rid of 300 to 400 copies. Too many unsold to be cost effective.

RichieFreestyle

Reaction score
Dear, AkbarMohammed

to reply to your post im a dj and i support freestyle yes so by me gettin a sample from someone and playing the music supports freestyle and me listening to the song over the computer makes me wanna get the cd whats the difference if someone sends it to me or not if its helping the artist out maybe not AkbarMohammed but someone reply to this for me thanks,

Richie Freestyle

AkbarMohammed

Reaction score
I won't argue with you. It's obvious you are convinced that you are helping and supporting Freestyle via MP3 downloads. Tell me this, how are you helping Freestyle? Who gets paid when you download an MP3? You're a DJ, big deal. How many people are actually listening to you as you play Freestyle? Unless you have access to a time machine and spin Freestyle in 1989, I seriously doubt that you are reaching no more than just a handful of people in 2003.

amia

Reaction score
Does anyone but me have the sneaking suspicion that AkbarMohammed aka The Supreme Freestyle Being, IS Adam Marano?!? How totally obvious...

amia

Nyasia

Reaction score
oh dear:director let's keep this on a mature level people please.:)

AkbarMohammed

Reaction score
amia said:
Does anyone but me have the sneaking suspicion that AkbarMohammed aka The Supreme Freestyle Being, IS Adam Marano?!? How totally obvious...

Orgntr1 said:
Nah. Sounds more like Mickey Garcia to me!!!

You are both incorrect. If it will make you feel better, you can address me as either Adam Garcia or Mickey Marano from now on, *lol*

Sorry, but I am neither of the Freestyle legends you mentioned. I would like to thank you for listing my name amongst theirs, I feel truly honored. I will also make it a point to mention your suspicions to both Mickey & Adam the next time I speak with them, I am sure they will get a kick out of it.