Clubfreestyle End of Summer Celebrity Softball Bash.......

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting together a one time event...sort of a summer close out where all of us can get together to hang out and play softball with some of our celebrity freestyle artists old & new school along with members of the WKTU staff. I'm looking to make this happen on a Saturday either the third or fourth week of September...... The game will be played in Lower Manhattan. I am looking to reserve the Verizon ballfield which is located off the FDR Drive between the Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges...It's a beautiful ballfield. This is going to be a special event where all of you that support freestyle can now make a statement by coming down with your friends and family to meet fellow Clubfreestylers and your favorite artists. If I can get WKTU to commit, I would like to have old & new school artists play the KTU staff....Spread the word and keep the dates of September 17th & September 24th open....For those of you who live to far from New York, we plan on taking a lot of pictures so don't worry......Hollllaaaaa Smoothie :wave

lachicabella

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
do you need cheerleaders???

:losmile
LOL, auditioning for cheerleaders would be interesting...I'd be one, count me in :dancingb .

Then again who's invited?

lachicabella

Reaction score
DJ Soul, are you going to provide the music for us? If so, can you include some salsa? :)

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Just to give ya'll a little taste of who I'm gonna holla at during the week...

George Lamond, Angel (TKA), Sam Savon, Kayel & The Swing Kids, Cynthia, Joey Kidd, Willie (& More), Carlos Berrios, Debbie Mercado (Ralphie's Daughter), o.k. that's enough for now...Lemme surprise ya'll...... :shakinboo

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Sexyangel329 said:
Im down with my little rug rat need players let me know Ty plays so I am sure he wuld be down to play.

Ty's down Mama...I said Swing Kids nicca can't you read..... :bangbang

We would love to see you and lil man......Lemme find out he gon be wearin a :afroman when I see him

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Ty aint a Swing Kidd sweetie and yo as posted same time did so I aint see ya list but if you spek to Sam let him know he in big trouble with me lol

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
nah man I am going purely for fun no cooking for me lol plus pictue me tryingt troop it out there with my son and some chuletas lol

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Sexyangel329 said:
nah man I am going purely for fun no cooking for me lol plus pictue me tryingt troop it out there with my son and some chuletas lol

I can picture that if Smoothie's sends a car for you and lil man... :yoomg

Angie turn on HOT 97.....whatcha wonna do...whatcha tryin to do....holllllaaaaaa

woooo wooooo brothers get back on my block like.....wooooooo

where Brooklyn at...holllllaaaa.....to all my Brooklyn....to all my Queensbridge

They call me......big........

DJ Soul

Reaction score
smoothrhythm said:
I don't know Soul...cause we might need a permit from the Parks Department.
Lemme find out you bringin a Generator :hohsit
hmmmnnnnnnnnnnn