Circle of Friends...

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
This past weekend the girls and I (LizT, Jazzy4U and Delisious) got matching tattoos.

A symbol to bond us forever as friends and to symbolize the love of music we all share.

I have found the best bunch of girls around .. thanks to CF! We share and give to each other support, laughter and love!

LaIndia- you know you're included in this bunch - ur just MIA but you'll be back soon... miss ya ma!

LizT - "Lizzie" My future in-law... :heee

Jazzy - "Ely" What can I say .. got wood?! LOL Always have me laughin!

Delisious - "Dee" Girl, there are so much things to share but you know I got chu and you got me.

Love ya mamas!!!

1- My tat on my arm
2- Delisious
3- LizT Tat2

JohnFly5

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
They are not brands, they are tattoos.

sharp looking!

Well yeah.. they are sharp looking tattoos...
its just that... oh I dunno.. guess its that where I come from... tattooing is a form (albeit modern) of branding... But its just my opinion, you know, boring way I grew up type shiaat..... But they are nice looking though..

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Some people do actually get branded. Use hot irons to make patterns on themselves.

That, I would not do, but I have two tattoos. :)

JohnFly5

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
Some people do actually get branded. Use hot irons to make patterns on themselves.

That, I would not do, but I have two tattoos. :)

Really... ??? My brother has a tattoo A LARGE dragon right across his chest... My parents hated him after that... I dont have nothing against tattoos, its just the way i grew up I guess...

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
JohnFly5 said:
Really... ??? My brother has a tattoo A LARGE dragon right across his chest... My parents hated him after that... I dont have nothing against tattoos, its just the way i grew up I guess...

Yeah, I have two tats......this one is a gay pride tattoo. The pink triangle, point down, is what Hitler marked the uniform of men he arrested for being gay. He killed approximately 100,000 men in his camps for being gay.

http://www.clubfreestyle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6896

The second tat is Asian characters. I got this one after I lost 75lbs on my diet. The top one stands for "Pride", the middle one is "Strenght" and the bottom one is "Endurance".

http://www.clubfreestyle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8978

JohnFly5

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
Yeah, I have two tats......this one is a gay pride tattoo. The pink triangle, point down, is what Hitler marked the uniform of men he arrested for being gay. He killed approximately 100,000 men in his camps for being gay.

http://www.clubfreestyle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6896

The second tat is Asian characters. I got this one after I lost 75lbs on my diet. The top one stands for "Pride", the middle one is "Strenght" and the bottom one is "Endurance".

http://www.clubfreestyle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8978

Well I never knew that... about the Hitler killing the gays.. I thought it was just if you werent blonde hair and blue eyed... Those look really nice there Chuck... :cheers

Nyasia

Reaction score
that's cool Veronica, heavenly and I were going to get the same tattoo when I was in Tampa,but I got the vamp fangs and she got something else, but we got it done the same day, I am still thinking of doing what she got doen, and then adding when KelliRose is born :)

FUnny you should use CIRLCLE OF FRIENDS, that's what we call ourselves as well :) its great to have them isn't it? :dancingb

DOS Records

Reaction score
man....I been thru a windshield @ 80MPH-busted in the eye with a 40oz-smacked in the face with a lead pipe-busted my knee and ribs after gettin side smacked on my gsxr........but....that aint nuttin compared to what I Imagine with a tatoo...so OUCH it is dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..p*ssy by choice i guess..lol.....but I give U guys all the admiration...that's a marked love that will be between the 3 of u forever.

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
DOS Records said:
man....I been thru a windshield @ 80MPH-busted in the eye with a 40oz-smacked in the face with a lead pipe-busted my knee and ribs after gettin side smacked on my gsxr........but....that aint nuttin compared to what I Imagine with a tatoo...so OUCH it is dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..p*ssy by choice i guess..lol.....but I give U guys all the admiration...that's a marked love that will be between the 5 of u forever.

Compared to all of that plus a toothache and childbirth .. a tat is a breeze!

Thanx for the kind words, Pete!

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Nyasia said:
that's cool Veronica, heavenly and I were going to get the same tattoo when I was in Tampa,but I got the vamp fangs and she got something else, but we got it done the same day, I am still thinking of doing what she got doen, and then adding when KelliRose is born :)

FUnny you should use CIRLCLE OF FRIENDS, that's what we call ourselves as well :) its great to have them isn't it? :dancingb

It sure is one of the best feelings! :sflower

Nyasia

Reaction score
myonlysweetie said:
Compared to all of that plus a toothache and childbirth .. a tat is a breeze!

did you have to mention childbirth? LOLOL

Delisious

Reaction score
Hey....I got your text...Thanks Vero! It was a lot of fun. I love getting Tatoo's The sound of the needle puts me to sleep LOL... Thanks for the sweet words. It doesnt hurt. Giving birth is worse...No Pun intended Nya... :) Even that I loved doing...Maybe its the high tolerance for pain I have LOL