Child tumbles 3 stories into man’s arms

Delisious

Reaction score
GOD BLESS THIS CHILD AND THE MAN THAT SAVED HER

KISSIMMEE, Fla. - A 2-year-old girl fell three stories from a resort walkway and safely into the arms of a man who had been reading a book by the pool and raced to save her.

advertisement

The momentum sent both crashing into a bush, but the girl suffered only a bump and some scratches Saturday.

“I just happened to be at the right place at the right time,” Alan Burns, 43, said Wednesday.

Burns said he was enjoying his weekend getaway at the Dorsan Suites when he heard a woman screaming. He looked up to see the toddler hanging from a railing on an outdoor walkway.

Burns and the woman ran underneath the child when the girl let go and fell into Burns’ arms.

The baby’s mother showed up several minutes later and was arrested on a charge of child neglect, police said. The woman was released on $1,000 bail.

MSN NEWS

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
OMG! AND SHE GOT ARRESTED??
damn, they'll arrest anyone for anything. these days...
well good to know that she'd fine and safe

latinocop

Reaction score
Liz_Torres said:
OMG! AND SHE GOT ARRESTED??
damn, they'll arrest anyone for anything. these days...
well good to know that she'd fine and safe
Well, we actually don't know why she got arrested. They probably interviewed her and had enough to arrest her. She probably told them she left the baby unattened for a long time. If that was the case she deserves it. SHit the child is 2. I know how they are. Thery could move so fast just when you blink.