Check out pics of Rockell in Detroit Mar. 20

onhel7341

Reaction score
DJRC_Detroit said:
I want to this concert it was off the hook. Rockell & Stevie B at Club Blue in Detroit Sat. Mar 20.
http://www.syclonepro.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Freestyle&page=12

WOW!!
OMG!!!

Did she know her shirt was see-thru like that? Sometimes that black material is deceiving and makes you think its dark but when its stretched out then it shows everything. I remember plenty of girls wearing black stretchy pants (early 90s) and being able to see what color their underwear was. Either way, nice guns. LOL.

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
Believe Me Im Not Hatin, They Are Very Nice And Fake! Totally Fake, But Its Ok, My Best Friend Has Fake Tits Too!!!!!

pHiLLyGurL25

Reaction score
Very nice pics. Rockell could have worn a blck bra though cuz even tho her tits look good it looks tacky to me. I think it would've been sexier with a black bra underneath...just my opinion

aim4night

Reaction score
fly tetas. i agree with jenn, a black bra would have looked sexier. in one pic i see her tug her shirt to cover up. i think she didnt realize it. but no bra = saggy tits when u get old.:eek:

jazzy4u

Reaction score
queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will al
aim4night said:
fly tetas. i agree with jenn, a black bra would have looked sexier. in one pic i see her tug her shirt to cover up. i think she didnt realize it. but no bra = saggy tits when u get old.:eek:
Aim im sorry but I need to disagree with she didnot realize it, I have see true shirts and I alway check my self and put a bra that matches the shirt. Look in the mirror that is my saying .

onhel7341

Reaction score
sExXxe said:
Great Crowd!! Detroiters Go All Out! Great Pics Papa!
Ok, I think its obvious to say that most of us here that love freestyle are of the thirtysomething and over age category. Where did all these young people come from? I'm going to Detroit!!!:dancingb

pHiLLyGurL25

Reaction score
Ahhh no hatin ova here...I got me some nice tetas too so there's no need to hate on anyone else's....LOL. We're just sayin how it would look much sexier if she had on a black bra. I think it looks tacky with no bra & like Aim said no bra = saggin boobies....lmaooo

crazygirl

Reaction score
onhel7341 said:
Ok, I think its obvious to say that most of us here that love freestyle are of the thirtysomething and over age category. Where did all these young people come from? I'm going to Detroit!!!:dancingb
not all there r alot of younger ppl that LOVE freestyle i am one of them