Cf Telenovela "por El Amor De Una Mujer"

Lamatrix

Reaction score
PLEASE GO INTO LYRICS AND POEMS FOR THIS WILL NOT BE A RUMOR BUT A WONDERFUL TALE OF LOVERS, HATERS, PLAYERS, VILLANS, HEROES.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ROLES. ESTE MANNY CAN YOU PLEASE COME UP WITH THE LIST OF CHARACTERS.

AFTER MANNY COMES UP WITH THE LIST PEOPLE CAN REQUEST WHO THEY WANNA PLAY OR MANNY MAY ALREADY HAVE IN MIND WHO PLAYS WHAT.

ALL OF US MUST TAKE PART WETHER AS CAMEO OR WHAT EVER. REMEMBER IT WILL BE FOR FUN SO LETS ENJOY!!!

THE STORY WILL BE MADE AS WE ALL JUST TAKE OVER OUR ROLES AND PLAY OUR PARTS. IN OTHER WORDS WE WILL MAKE IT UP AS WE GO!

:p ;) :p

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Ok I am ready, we already have some character names from previous posts. I think we should take it from those characters and add new ones as we go along.

Lamatrix, I am ready when you are. LOL

Nyasia

Reaction score
LMAO! this novela is turning into a trip!..lolol someone is going to get a beat down soon!..lolol

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
We got vamps, assasins, thugs, damsels in distress, even a drag queen... dayum its the making of a great film. We should pitch to someone 2 make a movie based on this! :D Just an :idea!

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
Ok... not sure what this is about, but it sounds like fun so count me in.

:angel Gina :angel

Krystal

Reaction score
LMAO Gina! Go to the "Lyrics" Forum and there you will be able to see the story unfold! ;)

Hurry! You're already behind 7 pages! :eek: hehehe!

We have some WONDERFUL writers up here in CF! :yeey

Lamatrix

Reaction score
hey I'm with you on puttin this on film. Let's get busy so we can continue a awesome story. If it continues the way it has I think we will have a hit. Any ideas would work. This is everyone story. Not one person alone will get all the credit. Everyone here will. Omg the writers we have so far are awesome. any one interested just join in.