CF Ladies...

Ghost

Reaction score
I'm from Lowell, MA but right now I'm livin in the
I am a curious person by nature, so I am interested in knowing something from all my CF women because women do have a lot of knowledge, accept for few who are cursed :shush What exactly do you all look for in a man? What do you expect from a man? And what do you think about the men of our present time? What could we change and improve to satisfy our ladies so they dont leave us for those crazy toys in the store or turn away from our kind in general...Please, I have to kno this...

NVDisMa729

Reaction score
What I look for in a guy is..1-he has to be nice (it doesnt always turn out that way..they always change after a few months) 2-I have to find him cute (don't care what other people think as long as he's cute to me)

What I expect from a guy is to keep it real with me. Dont cheat & lie

Guys in our present time are just guys..actually I think the females nowadays are worse.

What guys can do to stop making girls look for satisfaction elsewhere is stop being all about yourselves in bed.

Enigma

Reaction score
Thank God that half the population of females belong to me. j/k :dgrin

See I don't have to worry about that sort of thing. ;)

If you reflect back years ago you would see that the population of females in the USA were dominated by men. Now the tables have turned. Now you males are gonna live with the consequences.

BabyBeTTYBooP

Reaction score
LOL Hahahah Women Rule!!

Men got us like that......they were all about play and now weve learned to do the same.....we dont stay behind anymore.......and we're loving i!t lol The good thing is that we get full control of it now....we always can say yes or no! all the way, dont touch me....ehhehehehehe

I refer to us, cause Im a woman, I was once a so call "playa"....lol, Im was not letting no man hurt me again........Did not let a man bring me down...before that happpened I did it to him first. but Im back to a good women now, Im in a steady relationship, and that came about cause I got a honest man! Those are not easy to find anymore....Now is all about holding on who is right for you. You always know who that is.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm right LaBetty! lol

Dianita

Reaction score
NVDisMa729 said:
What I look for in a guy is..1-he has to be nice (it doesnt always turn out that way..they always change after a few months) 2-I have to find him cute (don't care what other people think as long as he's cute to me)

What I expect from a guy is to keep it real with me. Dont cheat & lie

Guys in our present time are just guys..actually I think the females nowadays are worse.

What guys can do to stop making girls look for satisfaction elsewhere is stop being all about yourselves in bed.

Yep NVDisMa's got alot of good points...1st of all, I've seen that many times in guys..not as much with me, cause I'm only in my 2nd relationship, but I've noticed after a month or 2 into a relationship, guys tend to change. Maybe they're feeling more comfortable or maybe they got what they wanted so no need to keep up with their act..but I hate when the personality changes so drastically. No cheaters or liars. I've had enough of that for a lifetime. And he's gotta be cute to me, which actually isn't so hard because I tend to see positive aspects in everyone, especially when I like them.
Many times guys, and I guess many women are too hard on themselves. Guys and the size complex always makes me laugh. It's not the size, it's how you use it. When you're into someone you tend to know what makes that person happy.
Two big things for me are trust and respect. There could be all the love and passion in the world, but without those two things, it's eventually not gonna work out. No one likes being disrespected, forget abused. Appreciation is nice too. I treat my sweetie like a king and when he doesn't appreciate it, that don't feel so nice. I think it's really great when a man isn't afraid to show his emotions. A big plus for me too is a sense of humor. I NEED him to have a sense of humor otherwise he wouldn't understand me and my warped self.

Enigma said:
Thank God that half the population of females belong to me. j/k

Thank God you put that j/k. I was gonna say.......what an egotistical jerk:smirk

Adriana

Reaction score
Ghost said:
I am a curious person by nature, so I am interested in knowing something from all my CF women because women do have a lot of knowledge, accept for few who are cursed :shush What exactly do you all look for in a man? What do you expect from a man? And what do you think about the men of our present time? What could we change and improve to satisfy our ladies so they dont leave us for those crazy toys in the store or turn away from our kind in general...Please, I have to kno this...
By nature men are alike it's thinking different that sets them apart....
it's up to you to be a different person in general everyone in life is unique.. you act and be who you wanna be. asking like what girls like com' on noooowwww. just for a man to act like a man... 50/50 in a realation ship be open and communicative, be a friend and soul mate... if all those options are possible.. trust and respect. it's not so hard.. the men of our present time. well i think thet it's not really their faults they learn from the older men an present menin their lives. like i said learning different is what sets you guys apart. just be your own person that's what's more important.. don't let other guys make you feel like your a p***y for treating your women like a treasure because when men treat a woman like a queen then expect to be treated like a king... it's simple as that.

Enigma

Reaction score
Dianita said:
Thank God you put that j/k. I was gonna say.......what an egotistical jerk:smirk

I watch too much scarface so sometimes I feel the world is mine. :sround

nessa's302

Reaction score
Ghost said:
hhhmm what I look for in a man is simply that A MAN. not some kid trying to act like a man but one who truly knows how to be one and value both his woman, family and life. that strives for a better future and doesn't settle. treats his woman like not only his equal but as well his queen. simple things such as being a gentleman....waiting to eat w/ his woman, going out of his way to show her things she hasn't seen, takes the responsibilities and shares them equally, has to have a sense of humor but knows when it calls to be serious, putting a smile on my face when I need it most....simple things ya know

nessa's302

Reaction score
Ghost said:
Nessa, that doesnt seem like much, and I kno some guys that are like that, so why do women complain that men are so hard to find?? Did they ever stop to think that maybe there just looking too hard...
its not alot.....but u know what like I said b4 there are kids out there portraying to be men! unfortunately for us single ladies its hard to find a real man. nowadays u have maybe 2% Men out there and 98% punk. We're not supposed to look for it and then it will come....(at least that's what I keep telling myself LMFAO)

JOEDOCPA

Reaction score
calm down its not the end of the world . because i went off topic . i was just replyin to Ants post about him watchin to much scarface . so in a way i did not go off topic.

Adriana

Reaction score
Enigma said:
I watch too much scarface so sometimes I feel the world is mine. :sround
Hell naw' i know plenty of guys that are obsessed with that guy.

Adriana

Reaction score
:uzi
JOEDOCPA said:
scarface is my movie . Say hello to my little friend... That's all i got to say.. LOL

all i have in this world is my word and my balls and i dont break them for no one .