CF Join Me in Warm Wishes For My Friend Jazzy4U

Brklyn345

Reaction score
Congrats Jazzy...I'll be praying for beautiful weather on the most beautiful day of your life! Make sure you post pics of the wedding and honeymoon so we here at CF can live vicariously thru you LOL!!

Scott

Reaction score
EXTRA Best Wishes, for one of the few (compared to how many ARE here, anyway) on the board I've met IRL ;)

Congrats... :) *hugs*

Krystal

Reaction score
Congrats to the happy couple! :)

Ummmmmmmmmm V? LaIndia? Deliza? One of ya'll best be bringin lots of tissue cuz from readin this...ya'll gonna need it! :lol

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Krystal said:
Congrats to the happy couple! :)

Ummmmmmmmmm V? LaIndia? Deliza? One of ya'll best be bringin lots of tissue cuz from readin this...ya'll gonna need it! :lol
:lol :lol Right Krysta? We are gonna have to keep a big box of Tissues because its not only us but its also LizT. WOw and all of her friends and Family. I cant believe that the day is here.

Delisious

Reaction score
O damn i didnt mean to get anyone all mushy. Just was sending my Love via CF LOL. I will have plenty of Puff's plus at hand tomorrow. If anyone knows me they know I cry for anything, Weddings get me every time!

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Delisious said:
O damn i didnt mean to get anyone all mushy. Just was sending my Love via CF LOL. I will have plenty of Puff's plus at hand tomorrow. If anyone knows me they know I cry for anything, Weddings get me every time!
Mamas I know def mami we know that mami

We all are like that you know that. You remember Two Weekends ago with the toast we had for her at her Bachelorette party lol that was funny. But we all love each other, like we are sisters.

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Thank you Enigma, Thank you Latin Freestyle.

Today is the Day and It has finally Arrived, My home Girl is joining Hands with The man she loves. Mamas I love you girl Congrats Jazzy and Nate.

Mu@@@@@@@@@ to you both. :cheers mamas

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
I promised I wouldn't cry..

I told myself to hold back
Its her wedding day and deliza's words........::sniff::

See?? What u made me do?,,

Jazzy, much love and happiness in the life u and nate have started together......u my dear crazy friend are queen for a day and we are all here to see you shine

Love u lotz!

heidee14

Reaction score

Liz...Your Beautiful Day has Arrived...
The True Moment of Eternal Love is finally Here!
Savor every Moment, Every Vow, every smile,
to the fullest! May you and your New Husband
Have a Marriage full of Love & Blessings! :hpound
Congratulations to you both!...hilda

Dianita

Reaction score
Best wishes to you on this special day. May you're life together be happy and healthy and may your love for each other grow stronger and deeper everyday. God bless you both!!! Congratulations!!!

Brklyn345

Reaction score
DAYUM....now I'm gonna cry....in this day and age we are truly blessed to have people around us who love us unconditionally....I'm having a beer toast in your honor as I write this lol!!! :cheers