CF Join Me in Warm Wishes For My Friend Jazzy4U

LaIndia320

Reaction score
~*@*~Congrats to Jazzy4U & Nathan~*@*~

Hey My CF Family, I want to let you all know that its one more day For Jazzy and Nate's Wedding.

I would like to say congrats to Jazzy and Her Fiance Nate, They will be Getting Married Tomorrow. :cheers to you mama I love you so much. Mami Thank you so much ma for making me your maid of honor, your like my sister and you know how I feel about you ma.

Club Freestyle Family I would like everyone to Join me in wishing one of our Members Jazzy4U All Love In the world. Mu@@@@@@@ mamas

Mama :cheers on your Love and everything you got ma. Mu@@@@@@​

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
Congrats to Jazzy (aka Got Hood :whistle ) & her man Nate !!!!
GOD Bless ya'll & may the luv ya'll have for each other continue to grow...on the daily !!!!
Suerte mi pana !!!!!!!!

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Congrats Jazzy (aka "YJ Stinger") >> I hope that comes in handy for your honeymoon! :shush

Besides that.. may you and Nate experience Love, happiness and best wishes always!!! **HUGS**

PRicanPrince

Reaction score
Felicidades Jazzy y Nate Que Dios Lo Bendiga en este dia tan especial Let this Love be For Alwayz In you're Hearts Good Luck !!

Heartbrake

Reaction score
Jazzy, may God bless you and Nate on your special day and always.. may you both have long, happy and healthy lives together...

I will be thinking of you both tomorrow!!! Please post pics so we can see how beautiful you look in your dress! Muuuuuuuahhhhh!

Delisious

Reaction score
:dancingb Girl The day is finally arriving. I can't wait till tomorrow. I am so excited to be apart of your day. You and Nate were made for eachother. Your realtionship is one that can stand anything. Your Friendship is beautiful and because of that I know you will have a wonderful marriage. You both are such a great couple and you know I have always told you that from the first time I saw you together. Tomorrow will just put the icing on the cake on what you both have worked so hard to bake. May all you arguments be so stupid you laugh, May all your dreams together come true and may you always live like everyday is your honeymoon! I love you guys! The best of wishes to you and I'll see you tommorw as I cry with tears of joy to see my wonderful friend marry her best friend! :dancingb

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Dammit Delisious, You are making me cry, Ive been emotional because of this and now I am crying because your beautiful words. I can see us all tomorrow crying of happiness for our Girl. :sosad.

Nyasia

Reaction score
Congratulations Jazzy, sorry I can't make it girl, but I know you will have a beautiful day and a great life together.