Car Accident

Brklyn345

Reaction score
A woman and a man are involved in a horrific car accident on a cold, snowy Monday morning. Both cars are totally demolished. Amazingly, neither one has so much as a scratch on them as they crawl out of their cars. The woman stares at the man and says "This is interesting. There's nothing left of our cars, but we're not hurt at all. This must be a sign from God that we should be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days." Flattered, he says "Oh I agree with you completely. This must be his will." She takes out a bottle of wine. "Here is another miracle," she says. The wine is also unharmed. Surely He wants us to drink this and toast to our good fortune." She hands the bottle to him. After drinking half the bottle, the man tries to hand it back to her, but she declines. "Aren't you going to have any?" he asks. "No," she says. "I'll just wait for the police to come."

MORAL OF THE STORY

Women are clever....leave them alone.

aarathi

Reaction score
I agree with the opinion that women are clever than men.

Dude111

Reaction score
Few -- Im glad this is posted on the jokes base (When i first scanned the base list i saw this thread as the last thread on GENERAL DISCUSSIONS posted to (cause this is a SUB-BASE of general discussions) and i got worried someone got hurt,etc)

Glad to see it wasnt what i thought!

Last edited: