BuSh Vs. GoRe

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
Boston- The City That Comes To Life After 2 a.m.-
This is very interesting, but....

Word around town is that Al Gore may run, once again, for President of the United States in 2004. There has been talk of him leading the Democratic party for the opportunity to succeed George Bush.

Fact- Bush won by 5 votes. Just 5 votes!

Do you think Gore has a chance, the second time around?

DJ Soul

Reaction score
He won by 5 but thats cause Jeb made sure he'd screwup the Florida vote LOL.

I think Gore could take him..... Hell I wish we'd see Hillary run I'd love to see Bubba in the white house this time running around as first Man fun times again LOL

sietzsounds

Reaction score
LaBettyBoop said:
I believe Gore really won before. It's just Rigged! They pick who they want! :mad
of course Gore won!!!!!! :bangbang Yes I think he'd be the best candidate to get Bush out of there compaired to all these other democrats....... either Gore or Hillary!!!!!!! :yeey

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
DJ Soul said:
He won by 5 but thats cause Jeb made sure he'd screwup the Florida vote LOL.

I think Gore could take him..... Hell I wish we'd see Hillary run I'd love to see Bubba in the white house this time running around as first Man fun times again LOL

Well I think Bill himself is going for NY Mayor............. :p Can't wait for that one!

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
sietzsounds said:
of course Gore won!!!!!! :bangbang Yes I think he'd be the best candidate to get Bush out of there compaired to all these other democrats....... either Gore or Hillary!!!!!!! :yeey

Yeah but Hillary says she won't go for it. :(

ColombianHarry

Reaction score
Jersey guy now living in Tampa, Florida The we
cArLiToS WaY said:
This is very interesting, but....

Word around town is that Al Gore may run, once again, for President of the United States in 2004. There has been talk of him leading the Democratic party for the opportunity to succeed George Bush.

Fact- Bush won by 5 votes. Just 5 votes!

Do you think Gore has a chance, the second time around?
Nope!

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
We all know that Gore won the election of 2000. Without a doubt. And if you don't think so, you must've been sleepin'.

Once all that shit went down with Florida, I knew something was up and didn't seem right. And again, Jeb Bush.

It's come to the point where you have to sit back and say, "Does my vote really count? Does it"?

ColombianHarry

Reaction score
That's a nice try but I'm better informed than that. The person the won is now in the White House. There was no rigging. If you remember correctly Jeb Bush recused himself from the recount. After all the recounts the result was still the same. George Bush was the winner. All this recounting happened because someone, Al Gore, couldn't accept the fact that he lost.

It's amazing to me how the liberals still can't get over the past. It's the seething hatred that keeps surfacing.

I know my vote counted.

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
ColombianHarry said:
That's a nice try but I'm better informed than that. The person the won is now in the White House. There was no rigging. If you remember correctly Jeb Bush recused himself from the recount. After all the recounts the result was still the same. George Bush was the winner. All this recounting happened because someone, Al Gore, couldn't accept the fact that he lost.

It's amazing to me how the liberals still can't get over the past. It's the seething hatred that keeps surfacing.

I know my vote counted.

I think I've said what I had to say. I'm not going to waste my time on a dead issue. Just keep in mind that that fool that we call "our" President has done nothing worth mentioning. But, look at this way, his popularity is gradually amounting to nothing. Also, keep in mind that he's using this war, if you want to call it that, as a catalyst for the upcoming election.

It may be amazing to you how Liberals (?) can't get over the past? But, it's scary for me as an American to see the mentality that people display and how one dimensional views are.

The only thing that put him up there was his name. We all know that.

ColombianHarry

Reaction score
I agree that it's a dead issue. Yet, it keeps getting brought up by the incoherent left.

He's done nothing worth mentioning? That's hillarious. Let's see the reports on the economy that came out for the last quarter had the GDP up 7.2%. What does that mean? It means that tax cuts really work. But, in the shallow minds of a few, he has done nothing worth mentioning. This war, and I do call it a war, is against terrorism. I think people have forgotten and got complacent about the whole thing. Since 9/11 there haven't been any more attacks on our soil. But the foolish one dimensional minds on the left don't see that. Why? Because they would rather see doom and gloom happen so they can complain and benefit politcally. With the success of the war on terror I can put that up there that his popularity is amounting to more than what the other guys have.

It's scary to me that people have been blinded and seduced by liberalism.

One last thing. He got to where he is because he is a real good and shrewd politician. Names only get you so far. It's the right people and skill that get you to the top. That's what we really know.

TINO

Reaction score
Just keep in mind that that fool that we call "our" President has done nothing worth mentioning

Carlito, he has done something worth mentioning. He's made much of the world more against us than ever before. He wants to bring an end to terrorism, well I think you will see more terrorism now and in the future because of what he's done. Just wait and see. September 11 was the best thing that happened to Bush. With all the security and technology that we have and they didn't know it was going to happen. C'mon that's b.s. I think they knew it was going to happen, and let it happen because of Bush's approval ratings and he could use it to build himself up as a leader during a terrible time.

sietzsounds

Reaction score
TINO said:
Just keep in mind that that fool that we call "our" President has done nothing worth mentioning

Carlito, he has done something worth mentioning. He's made much of the world more against us than ever before. He wants to bring an end to terrorism, well I think you will see more terrorism now and in the future because of what he's done. Just wait and see. September 11 was the best thing that happened to Bush. With all the security and technology that we have and they didn't know it was going to happen. C'mon that's b.s. I think they knew it was going to happen, and let it happen because of Bush's approval ratings and he could use it to build himself up as a leader during a terrible time.
yup

ColombianHarry

Reaction score
TINO said:

People keep coming up with more fiction as time goes by. The world against us? There was a lot of terrorism going on before Bush became president. But a lot of you seem to not include that fact. A lot of you want to run scared because of a few terrorists. It's amazing that more cowards are stepping forward. I'm ecstatic that we're being defended and that steps are in place to keep terrorists from attacking us here on our soil. If other countries are against us I quite frankly don't care. They don't determine our national security, nor do they determine our actions. And once again for the uninformed out there there are 30 countries there in Iraq with us. Go look it up.

DJ Soul

Reaction score
I still says my way of life 4 years ago was 10 x's better than it is today. and the economy still sucks if it wasnt for greenspan cutting the interest rates every couple of months to boost spending to help the economy (but killing the value of my bonds) the market would still be worse and it still it isnt great. Wall Street doesnt believe the economy is stable. Unemployment is up and even higher cause those numbers arent right they dont tell you the numbers that after 9 months they are off unemployment doesnt mean they got a job. it just means they are no longer eligible to receive checks. My grandma cant afford medicine or certain health care now cause its no longered covered There are 67 yr olds serving burgers at McDonalds cause they cant live on thier SS. Education sucks and you cant afford college for your kids and you cant even make enough to save money for them oh yeah we had to cut interest rates so you aint making nothing on your money even if it is in the bank. Sure real estate boom cause people couldnt afford thier houses any more and had to sell so the rich were buying them up they were the ones able to enjoy the rate cuts. and sure taxes are cut and lets keep mailing out checks to people make them believe Hes santa we're giving you back your hard earned money so you can spend it and help the economy. Sure they're going to spend it. but the only business they spent it on was at the pump getting money the same week the gas prices shot over 2.20. Oil man knows how to make money. There are people who believe that without a republican in office this world is collapsing. I believe the opposite now that one is in office.... except that damn I wish that Gore or Hillary or any Democrat would run and take this egotistical maniac out of office already. And on the war I believe in fighting for our freedom and our values. I just dont believe this President. Better word I dont trust him.
Well thats my opionion anyway. Thats what I see thats what I believe. And its my right to. Im not trying to change anybodys mind. And dont want nobody to try and cahnge mine only time and history can do that.

Last edited: