Brrrrrrrrr

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Girl I know what you mean. I was outside walking towards school and i felt like my jeans got tighter with the wind. lmao. :lol I was like I cannot stand this cold. Im about to move to Puerto Rico or something. lol

nessa's302

Reaction score
Nah Ladies I Would Love To Be Up There W/ U...............fl Def Aint' For Me!!!! Lets Switch

Wsup Jen How U Doin Ma?! We Need To Catch Up Girl!

Nyasia

Reaction score
nessa's302 said:
Nah Ladies I Would Love To Be Up There W/ U...............fl Def Aint' For Me!!!! Lets Switch

Wsup Jen How U Doin Ma?! We Need To Catch Up Girl!

y desde cuando?..lol I am glad I wore the fur today, cause it's colder than a dead witches tit!

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
We gotta handle it and think..... "si estuviara en una playita en la isla ahora mismo" !!!!!
LaIndia320 said:
DAM Henny its Freezing, and Im complaining, its freezing over here. UGH I cannot stand it

Nyasia

Reaction score
Well I hope to be basking in some type of sunshine soon dammit! it better be good weather up in Orlando in MARCH!

DJ_JTEK76

Reaction score
i having the worst morning ever......i started my car this morning.. I run out of antifreeze now the car is overheating ..so i walk about 5 blocks to the gas station to get some antifreeze..while returning back to my car...I've notice a have a flat tire......conjo.. i drove that bad boy on it's rims....i said f that..it's ToOoOoO cold out there...so all you ppls in the warm state...kizzz my froozen azz ... with ur 51 degrees weather lol

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Damn its brutal out there! New York weather really sucks today!

**taking DJ JTek's advice... think warm thoughts, palm trees and tropical drinks***