Bring the peace home please

musiclady2424

Reaction score
undefined Bring me peace of mind' bring me laughter and smiles'bring me the warmth of your soul' cause right now i'm feeling really cold" Bring me an angel from up above" to protect my family from violence and any harm' keep them safe and sound' feed them well and raise them wise and strong' I'm tired of war on the streets" were in constant worry and in horrific grief undefinedA man walks by with his head held high? "around the corner 'i hear a womens cries.."Last night i heard gun shots fire...Only seconds go by and some police come drive and park near by...Color ful lights shining by my window lights ..police come by asking me if i've saw any one walk through.??? Bring some peace i said to god.to much has happend..to much hate and life is so blue.undefined i walk around the corner around an hour later ..it's day light now The dawn had past. i hear a women cry out just weeping so loudly there she sat alone in the streets cold winds. i see her sitting there on the ground ..dressed in all black....I can't help but to tell her i'm sorry for her lost.(i say to her) i saw it all happen fast..from across my back yard ..i saw him lying there on the floor....calling for you..he looked my way staring right at me....as i stopped were i hid then i stayed there and i froze ...please tell my family to keep the peace..tell them to tell all people around to stop the hate and increase the peace because were all running this race in life to "survive" Bring me home bring me home, i'm cold and i'm scared i was only trying to go buy some bread.my kids were hungry .and because i'm wearing black and yellow you shot me .and i did nothing but say hello...thought i'd finished fighting the war in the army i left on vacation to only die in my own country. so you shot me ..left me there on the florr to die. did not even know what the hell i did wrong. i'm just home from fighting in iraq.... i was happy to be home and to finaly have a clear head. but now i see even war here at home in our own streets every where we go.please bring the peace..please bring the peace before another innocent life is deseaced in these cold Newyork streets.undefined bring people peace not grief just harmoney ,love ,respect so we can let our children play safe again. GOD BLESS AMERICA.... but what ever happen to peace seems every where i walk hell is under my feet. increase the peace yall. :director :nyasia "

Last edited:

sweetheart

Reaction score
Beautiful

WOW ML....I'M SPEECHLESS!!! IT'S SAD AND IT REMINDS ME OF MY BEST FRIEND IN IRAQ....WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE WHEN SHE CALLED IT WAS 5 THE MORNING AND YOU PUT THIS UP A LITTLE AFTER 5! IT'S SAD BUT AT THE SAME TIME BEAUTIFUL AND YOU TOUCHED A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART....THANKYOU FOR PUTTING THIS UP.:sflower

musiclady2424

Reaction score
lol oh wow i was just on your thread this thing moves quick huh. lol thank you so much angelino thanks. it was sad and i tried my best lol.so many stories to tell so much saddness i know most of all of us hear on cf have seen. but yeah this is life. thanks again.