*Bodies Intertwined*

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Bodies intertwined, sweating, grasping, touching kissing licking. Minutes that seems like hours, caresses that makes us shiver, crying out in ecstasy as I mount youfor the ride of a lifetime. Bodies intertwine, not knowing where one ends and the other begins, as we melt into each other becoming one. Being filled to capacity yet wanting more, just a couple succumbing to primal animal that lives with in us. Bodies intertwine, hair pulling, scratching, clawing, screams so loud and lovely that heavens will hear. Breathless whispers, pleas for more, driving harder in me as I match you stride for stride. A sexual dance, rhythmical in our minds, marching to our own beat. Bodies intertwine and so are our minds, as we close the gap between lust and love, finely in tune with each other’s needs, wanting so much to please, so we cling, we drive harder and harder till that moment where we seem to soar, high above our bodies, reaching the pinnacle together in harmony.

Dianita

Reaction score
Wow, for some reason I'm really anxious for my sweetie to get home.:dgrin

Wonderful job!!!!

yburgos7

Reaction score
COÑO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! *applauds*

Dianita is gonna be clwaing at her man like the cat on her avatar!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dianita

Reaction score
Queen of the World said:
Dianita is gonna be clwaing at her man like the cat on her avatar!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You got that right! But he's used to it and that's one of the reasons he loves me.:aangel

yburgos7

Reaction score
Queen of the Jungle said:
You got that right! But he's used to it and that's one of the reasons he loves me.:aangel
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...that is why they call you the Queen of the Jungle!!!

Dianita

Reaction score
Hehehe, except my claws are out.:cat I know he's getting home late tonight, too, so the longer I gotta wait, oh las ganas, las ganas. A ver, maybe I'll call his cel and explain my dilemma. Oop, wait can't have him speeding.

I'll just text message him and say "Meow."

Dianita

Reaction score
Queen of the World said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...that is why they call you the Queen of the Jungle!!!
Nah, I got that nick when I was still a virgen. Maybe I just oozed a sense of unreleased, unbridled passion.

yburgos7

Reaction score
Queen of the Jungle said:
Hehehe, except my claws are out.:cat I know he's getting home late tonight, too, so the longer I gotta wait, oh las ganas, las ganas. A ver, maybe I'll call his cel and explain my dilemma. Oop, wait can't have him speeding.

I'll just text message him and say "Meow."
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO