Bliss in Clifton New Jersey - Shannon Sande Alisha PIxxx

Reaction score
Bliss in Clifton New Jersey - Shannon Sandee Alisha PIxxx

Yo , let me start by saying , NEW JERSEY IN DA HOUSE !!!! LOL
Club Bliss was off the hook last night ...
All performers were GREAT to say the least !!!
I never seen Alisha perform before , let me say that girl is fantastic !!!
She was dancin , her vocals were spot on and she gave a great performance as did both Sandee and Shannon.
Freestyle is HOT right now and IMO is making a great comeback. Bliss was jammed packed with Freestylers , all of them very interested in the performers and taking pics etc ...
ALISHA

Last edited:

Melly22

Reaction score
damn im dying to see another freestyle show but with all the artist every time theres a show down in ct its only featuring one or two artist...I may have to make it up to new york real soon.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
damn im dying to see another freestyle show but with all the artist every time theres a show down in ct its only featuring one or two artist...I may have to make it up to new york real soon.

Melly, there will be another one in Conneticut coming up with 4-6 acts and I will get you in free! you just need to take a bunch of pictures for the site!!

Reaction score
More!! More!!

LOL , I'll post up a few more tomorrow ... Though out of respect for the artists , I'm not going to post up any bad pictures of them ... Between dancing and singing , there are a few "funny faces" if you know what I mean ...haha