Benefit Show; Last Night!

lachicabella

Reaction score
It was off the hook, even though I wore the wrong shoes and my feet hurt last night :lol...it was well worth it, a great show well put together for a good cause. Plus, it was a nice turn out, a lot of people showed up.

Dave G>

Reaction score
Shout out to the artists! Willie V. It was a pleasure talking to you, I wish you the best.

raquii

Reaction score
OMG! Too much fun last night!
Too much!
So much that the party went by too fast!
Did it really happen?
Pictures! Show me the pictures!!!!

jazzy4u

Reaction score
queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will al
freestyle benifit

Ok even though it got switch at the last minute, this concert turned out to be offff the HOOOOKKK.

Krystal girl it was so nice to see you and see that you are ok and how happy u were. The preformances were off the hoook.

Manny damm keep doing ur thing.
Nu image dammm keep going and going ( thanks for hanging with us for a while)
Latin Nation what can I say :1luv
Pure Trend u go boy
Sam Savon Shitttt u still have it thanks for the kind words
NYA u go girl good to see ya and DJP and Kelly Rose
Safire and Corina girls still have it going on and Wow thanks for remembring me caught me by surprise
Ashley heeyyy girl
Ayna and Aby - great to see yall and Ayna girl u got it going on
Heartbreak - girl u are too cute
and the rest of the preformances were off the musical notes
Tito Puente Jr. Great to meeet ya.
Raquii - nice to finally meet ya gurl ur voyce is awesome
Angel Mena hiiiiiii nice to see ya
Now for the Cf Familia
My gurlls Vero and Deli thanks and much love MMUUAAZZZ
Henny great to see ya Gansta
Tae and MyCrazybitch great to see ya u two look so cute love it
Great to see Ed, Aim4night,Smooth, Anthony, Chuckie , DaveG Mickey Garcia ( thanks for the Red devil.:forkyou) Nice to meet Fred NICe, Michael Kid Gomez, Rio Lopez
DOS, DJ Soul, LMG, Dayer and if I forgot anyone Im sorry..

This is an event to rememeber and how beautiful it turned out despite all the issues flying around and how a familia getss together to help others in a time of need. MMUAAZZZZ to all and awesome Job

yburgos7

Reaction score
I Want To Give A Mega Huge Shoutout...

to DJ Paradise, Nyasia, DJ Rio Lopez, Nelson and Vanessa Perez and also all the people behind the scenes...Thanks so much for allllllllllll that you did to make last night possible...It was great and I am soooooo glad that I was there to experience it first hand!!! I enjoyed myself beyond belief. You guys ROCK!!!!! God Bless you all!!!

Another MEGA HUGE shoutout to KRYSTAL...Girl I am so glad to have finally met you!! It was truly a pleasure...I hope you enjoyed your night!!! MUAH!!!!!

To all the artist that perfomed last night...OMG!!! YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!!!! I MEAN ALL THIS TALENT UNDER ONE ROOF!! IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! YOU ALL ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!!

To all my Peeps that I finally got to meet and to those that I already have...It was great to see you all!!!

Big Shoutouts to:
  • the LOCA posse!! WOO HOO!!!
  • HennyLuv
  • Becky316ny
  • ChuckD
  • Pure Trend and Lovey
  • ImfromQueenz
  • Fadia
  • Lachicabella
  • Aim4night
  • Myonlysweetie
  • Jazzy4U
  • Taezee and Mzcrazybtch (I love you two!! MUAH!!!!!)
  • Smoothie
  • Ed
  • Sietz and Kim
  • M & M - Crazygirl and Dreamgirl
  • and everyone else who I forgot to mention...sorry there where so many of you...Love you all!!!!!
Well I just woke up...I am going back to bed...cause I have a massive headache...but I wanted to put this out there...I have pictures too...will post those up as soon as I recover from last night LMAOOOOO!!!

Mrs Butterfly V

Reaction score
THE SHOW WAS BANGING!!! WHATTTT!!! I had a great time and despite a fever today of 101 and a massive head cold it was sooo worrth it! I met so many great artists and people last night-- this is what it is all about. And Krystal: girl, you looked so happy and cheerful I am so glad you enjoyed the show,

NYA & PARADISE: Forgive Gerald those 30 seconds of SHEER panic he felt when leaving that voicemail. "What is going on?" LOL! Thru hell and high water, we are so glad you gave us this opportunity. Forever indebted and thankful to have met you guys and so many wonderful people.

RAQUELA: we got to get together girl thank you for telling me you liked it
TITO PUENTE JR: Mike Lunn!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! You are too funny and talented. God Bless you!
DENGEL: My God are there words? Your friendship means so much to me right now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
NINA MARTINEZ: I am speechless; that girl can SANG!
Mickey Garcia: Thank you for that big hug and kiss: I will cherish meeting you always! THE LEGEND!!!!!
NYA-Love & Harmony: save me a copy I am buying that jam my DIVA!!!
ALEX: Yo, you rocked it last night!
LEGIT: I missed you and Artie together there but I will see you on 10/22 DIAMANTE SHOW. Mwah!
I missed some people like Heartbrake/Jadie :Answer my Cry to love!
SAFIRE AND CORINA: Their voices have matured so beautifully and strong: I was in awe as they sang to Krystal.
NUIMAGE: DAMN!!! DAMN!!! DAMN!!!
VOCAL IMAGE: That boy can SANGGGG!!!!!

I have to go back to bed now-- my fever is getting worse but I just had to log in and share my thoughts. IF I MISSED ANYBODY, I AM SO SORRY. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME PERFORMING AT A VENUE LIKE THIS AND I AM IN TOTAL AWE OF THE TALENT THAT WAS DISPLAYED LAST NIGHT.

They say Freestyle/Dance is Dead. But in musical genres there are no deaths. There is however transformation.

Love & Respect to All,
Vanessa Conde

Latin Nation

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Well let me tell you it was great from begining to end. Even if I wasn't there till the end. But it was great while I was there.
Jassy ;) thank you love
Lamtrix
Las Mas Grande
Chuck D
Seductive ;)
Imfromqueens
HennyLuv
Becky316ny
ChuckD
Pure Trend and Lovey
ImfromQueenz
Fadia
Aim4night
Myonlysweetie
Taezee and Mzcrazybtch
Smoothie
Ed
Sietz and Kim
M & M - Crazygirl and Dreamgirl
Crystal & Fam
Taz
Alize
DMD TV (I think that was the show's name)
Naya
Paradise
Vocal Image
Nu Image
Willie Valentin
Synthia Figueroa
Legit
Josie
Gemini
Vanessa Del Conde
Dengel
Ashley (hugz)
Nina Martinez
Corina
Safire
Jaide
Victor vega
Cheree
Sam Savon
Remio
Pete of DOS
Raquel
Juan
the whole 2 da groove fam
My Dancers (My Nieces) Zury & Jenny and my Cousin Emanuel
Aby
Ayna
Dj Legend
Rummy G
Anthony A
MKG
Carlos Berrios
Heartbreak ;) **MUA** Gorgeous
Manny and the crew
Phillip Anthony
Dayer
Guipsee
Mickey Garcia
Tito Puente Jr.
La Duka
Pure Tren
and I know I'm missing more peeps but I really don't to miss place your name. I know who was there:)
And a huge Shout to KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv you girl

taezee

Reaction score
okay i just got up and my head feels like mike tyson and roy jones junior were practicing on me while i slept..great show so glad to see everyone last night old friends and new..im too tired to type a list of people and a cute phrase afterwards but most important is our love goes out to krystal and a bow to paradise naya and dayer for acccomplishing such a nice time in such circumstance and short notice bravo to you.. a shame your not welcome on a site that promotes freestyle any longer due to politics when you are the example to follow as far as freestyle is concerned....and my extended familia all of you here on CF love you

by the way alex vic tyree you guys are right around the corner youre welcome to dinner here anytime and i can assure you mzcrazy gets down when she cooks manny commutes all the way from bridgeport to eat here!!..holla at your boy

DSugar

Reaction score
Well, yesterday while at work I did ? cf website and my e-mail midday, just to see if all was going according to plan and read anything on the anticipation of last night's events. Unfortunately, I did not get the e-mail sent around 5pm of the change of location for this event, because I had errands and had to pick up my boyfriend so we could go together and unusually too I didn't even have my outfit ready. I got home in LI at 7pm and it took me 35mins to get ready and then do makeup in the car. I was really disappointed when I finally got to the Boriquen Club, I had no way of knowing how to get to La Martini Lounge. My boy Willie who always claims he's a city man due to growing up in the city had no idea for directions. But we did make the best of it and went to our favorite seafood restaurant in Bethpage and had a couple of Lobsters and apps. Despite, my little disappointment can't compare to the lost and devastation to Krystal, her family and everyone in New Orelans and those effected by Hurricane Katrina. From what I read it was a success and tons of fun for all. I wish those just mentioned the best and wish that every thing will work out for them and have God on their side. Though I don't know Krystal personally, I've been read many of her post, I believe I might of see her from afar at concert in the past, see she deserves the best and have the world at her feet (like last night)! All the best to her and a standing round of ovation to all who put last night's event 2gether. I will be looking forward to purchasing the dvd&cd when it comes out, as I heard should come out. I wanna see pics too on this site! :heee

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
I had a great time last night :) Everyone did a good job. It was a great turnout despite the change of venue. Great seeing everyone again and meeting a few of you for the first time.

MZCRAZYBTCH and hubby Taezee (very sweet people and couple)
imfromqueenz
Henny
Myonlysweetie
Delicious (your a trip girl) :lol:
Jazzy
Legit (biggest pain of all lol)
Alex (MUAHHH)
Heartbrake
Nyasia and Paradise
Krystal :D
LMG and hubby
Lamatrix
Victor and Cheree
Puretrend
Manny

And everyone I else I forgot to metion sorry :)

hitman6749

Reaction score
bronx and every where else i like to travel
i like to thank everyone for coming out even with the change of venue --------some of you forget that rio lopez,vanessa,nelson and dj soul did a wonderfull job as well as naya and martin with this event its was a hard road but we made it through anyway thank you all who came for making it a nite to remember

taezee

Reaction score
hitman6749 said:
i like to thank everyone for coming out even with the change of venue --------some of you forget that rio lopez,vanessa,nelson and dj soul did a wonderfull job as well as naya and martin with this event its was a hard road but we made it through anyway thank you all who came for making it a nite to remember

i aplogize in that i didnt know all who were involved in this event great job !! :cheers

crazygirl

Reaction score
taezee said:
by the way alex vic tyree you guys are right around the corner youre welcome to dinner here anytime and i can assure you mzcrazy gets down when she cooks manny commutes all the way from bridgeport to eat here!!..holla at your boy
Hello i've been waiting 4 that invite also i'm close by as well now that i finally met nina.. we can plan something girl.. we are to close to not hang...

djsun1ny

Reaction score
Well I for one had an incredible time! I'm not going to list everyones name cause I dont want to leave anyone out. I was glad to see people I havent seen in years as well as my many friends I've made here on CF. LOCAS WERE IN FULL EFFECT!!!!! WEPA!

Aside from Drama, venue change whateva... there was one love last nite and Krystal felt all of it ;) Naya Martin I love you both! It was great to see Ant Dance for his Mom wow Thats kewl ;) Nelson Vanessa Rios Big shout and hugs to you. Lori YAY!!!!! I finally got to see you sing!!!!!! (hee hee hee I could help my self I was singing back up right along with yah) NUI Tony G (My brother from another mother lol), Vic, Tyree Ya'll Killed it !! Truly Cracking Baby!!!!!!!!
Quick shout out to the other sites that were all there to show thier love and support Juan and everyone thanks again! It means alot to see old skewl new skewl No skewl getting together and putting on great show! My hats off the all the acts who Performed. DOS heated it Mickey Garcia was cooking it too... Me I just had a great F'n time lol I want to see picks put them up already !!!!!! I for once left my camera! SNN was NOT on the AIR LOL ..... maybe that was a good thing LOL
SouL

yburgos7

Reaction score
taezee said:
Hey I may be in the Bronx...but I am willing to commute!!! I'll come visit both of ya ... :heee

taezee

Reaction score
yburgos7 said:
Hey I may be in the Bronx...but I am willing to commute!!! I'll come visit both of ya ... :heee
no prob youre only twenty minutes away! anytime

taezee

Reaction score
crazygirl said:
Hello i've been waiting 4 that invite also i'm close by as well now that i finally met nina.. we can plan something girl.. we are to close to not hang...
give you phone and adress in your pm great to see you as always was thinking on the way home last night when we first met the look on your face when i said "are you crazy girl" like a deer in the headlights lmao