"BENEFIT" PRODUCTS

LATINAHEAT

Reaction score
HAVE ANY OF YOU LADIES TRIED, OK LEMME REPHRASE THAT, HAVE ANY OF YOU FELLAS OR LADIES TRIED BENEFIT MAKEUP PRODUCTS? :)

I WAS AT MACYS YESTERDAY AND THE GIRL CALLED ME OUT SO SHE COULD HOOK ME UP WITH A QUICK MAKEOVER!! LOL SHE SAID SHE HAD NOTICED ME EARLIER. ANYWAYS I DIDN'T LOOK BAD MIND U!! HEHE MY FACE IS PALE, BUT I ALWAYS HAVE ROSY CHEEKS. SO SHE JUST WANTED TO USE SOME STUFF TO TONE DOWN THE RED IN MY FACE. THEIR LITTLE PAMPHLET OF THEIR PRODUCTS LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. I TOLD HER I ONLY USE MAC..SHE SAID U CAN USE BOTH!! I DIDN'T BUY NOTHING, BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME :heee

HOLLA IF YOU HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT LINE :1ok

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
IM A MAC GIRL MYSELF. HAVENT TRIED THE PRODUCT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT ITS WORTH A SHOT! YOU KNOW IN THE BAY AREA ITS LIKE A MODELING SHOW, YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK GOOD! :rafro

Freestygal

Reaction score
Hey Latina! I have some Benefit products. During Christmas, they were selling a lip gloss trio that I bought. The colors are really pretty...the only thing I dont like about them is that they are somewhat dry and I like wetter feeling glosses. I also have a blush from them called Dandelion...its pink and its supposed to give you a brighter look. You can wear it over other blushes. I also have some eyeshadows from them and that is probably my fave product from them...they stay on really well and they have some nice colors. While it's not my fave brand, it isnt bad at all. I have to say that even though Chanel is expensive, they have the BEST glosses...and their blushes are beautiful too!

Randi (FreestyleGal)