Beautiful I's and Beautiful You's, Wonderful dreams

Claybricks

Reaction score
Subject: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DANCE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!Date: 08-25-2005Author: JasonReplyHey Everyone!,

I was in Italy around 1997 and they were listening to alot of dance music then. There was this one dance song i heard that was really catchy and i would like to find the name of. But I can only provide some lyrics. Its a fast tune and there is a woman singing. She says "Beautiful I's and Beautiful You's, Wonderful dreams ....tears" "We can live all our lives in the ....." "Singing A sonnng La La La La La La" Then there is another different verse following and she ends that one again by singing "Singing A sonnng La La La La La La". Then it goes into a very catchy tune. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help! :D

http://www.onehitwondercentral.com/forum/thread.cfm?threadid=8829&messages=6&RequestTimeout=5000

Thanks,

Dan

Claybricks

Reaction score
Thanks Angelino! The poster "Jason" will be very happy when he finds out that his song was finally solved.

Dan

Claybricks

Reaction score
I just noticed that Jason previously posted that it was not the group ATC. The song he is looking for is from 1997 and the ATC song is from 2001 according to Amazon.com. Thanks for your help anyway.

Dan

NuJerz2001

Reaction score
Yo Clay, check out a slow one by ATC called Thinking od You! You'll melt! ;)