"Bangin Beats" Volume 2 mixed DJ Steve Callo & DJ Paradise-release date/track listing

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
"Bangin Beats" Volume 2 mixed DJ Steve Callo & DJ Paradise-release date/track listing

Hello,
Just wanted to drop by and give you an update on the upcoming Bangin Beats release.
You can check out the radio edited versions at www.MicMacRecords.Com

This Cd will have both Old School and New School to (hopefully,lol) satisfy everyone.

Hope you enjoy the music and mixes.
Here is the info:

BANGIN BEATS “Then & Now” VOL 2
Street Date June 28th, 2005

DISC 1 Mixed By Steve Callo

1. & MORE Materialistic Girl
2. TPE Then Came You
3. NYASIA Now And Forever
4. MARIA NICOLE Give A Little Love
5. JOHNNY O Fantasy Girl
6. FACE Forever Yours
7. CLEAR TOUCH Surrender
8. CYNTHIA Endless Nights
9. DAVID I’m Not Gonna Cry Over You
10. MARIBEL Don't Make Me Promises
11. CYNTHIA/JOHNNY O Dreamboy
12. TONASIA Tears Of Tears
13. EILEEN FLORES Touch Me With Your Heart
14. SOLID Loving You
15. RIOS SISTERS Are You Looking For Love
16. Steve Callo Bonus Edit
17. Steve Callo Radio Edit

DISC 2 Mixed and Edited By DJ Paradise

1. NYASIA “Love & Harmony”
2. ASHA “Touch The Sky”
3. I R I S “Let’s Run Away”
4. JENNIFER C. “Something About You”
5. ZOE “Innocent”
6. JOHNNY O “Fantasy Girl” Giuseppe D. Remix
7. LISCYN “I Can’t Change Your Mind”
8. DANIELLE SIMEONE “When Will You Love Me”
9. STEFANO "I Wonder Why"
10. AYNA “GOD Give Me Strength”
11. ABY formerly of TKA “Right State Of Mind”
12. THIAGO DERUCIO “There's Nothing”
13. LEGIT “After All These Years”
14. RICKY VAZZ “See My Tears”
15. EXO “It’s Just Begun”
16. ASHLEY “Why Did You Deceive Me”
17. NU_IMAGE “Who’s Gonna Give You Love”
18. DAVID “Seven Days A Week”
19. DJ Paradise Radio Edit

LFK

Reaction score
Hey Paradise I love your new school mix it's off da hook. Congratulations. Keep up the great work. Hopefully we'll get to hear alot more from you.

-Sammy-

Rhoq

Reaction score
Two questions...

Though I know there will be no need to question DJ Paradise's mix, I'm wondering about Steve Callo. I've never heard of the guy so I hope someone can shed some light on the situation. I found Baron Lopez's mix on the first Bangin' Beats release to be a huge disappointment and to this day I ask Mickey why he released something as awful as that. Can Steve Callo deliver?

Second question...Will this new installment be released through Razor & Tie/BMG (and available at most major record outlets & mom & pop shops) or will it be another self-pressed "Test Run" available only on-line and at events attended by Mickey Garcia (like the "12 Inches Of Micmac" compilation)?

Nyasia

Reaction score
Good Question RHOQ
Latinfreestyle..I always do papa ;)

As for the mix when I heard the songs, I told paradise wow, how you gonna mix all these different sounding, different paced songs!..well stupid me right?..lol He did the mix and it came out slammin like all his stuff does.. The mix is really good..

don't know too much about Callo, so I am actually just as curious Rhoq ;)

Latino wit talent

Reaction score
question

not to rain on anyone's parade ... but I'm just curious, why a double set mixed CD but not a double set CD compilation? Not that I got anything against mixes, but it would be nice to hear full versions of those songs especially those new ones by Aby, David, Nyasia, Ashley, etc, that will be featured on Bangin Beats 2.

RUMMY-G

Reaction score
Looks nice Mickey! Don't make me throw away Callo's disc as you did with Baron on Volume 1. Peace

Krystal

Reaction score
Rhoq said:
I found Baron Lopez's mix on the first Bangin' Beats release to be a huge disappointment and to this day I ask Mickey why he released something as awful as that.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!! I listened to that disc ONCE. It's never been out of the case again! :lol

Lookin forward to Bangin Beats 2 cuz I know for sure Paradise is gonna tear it up! :dj

Nyasia

Reaction score
LOL @ Carlito's way...lolol I can speak for Paradise's mixes, they are off the hook, and you know what's even better? i actually saw him mix these! yes ladies and gentlemen he mixed it live without the help of ..what was said?..programs or some shit like that?..lolol anyway, water under the bridge right?

I can't speak for Callo's mix cause like i said I've never heard his stuff before, but you know you got something good coming with Paradise, and Carlito, the new fantasy girl is off the hook!!!!

Rhoq

Reaction score
Edalgiere said:
i think it will be avail via amazon there is already a listing for it
Thanks - the info at Amazon answered my 2nd question...

It looks like Warlock will be handling the distribution for this release. Interesting.

At least that more or less guarantees that it will be available at just about every respectable record store.