AYNA will be in BROOKLYN This Saturday Aug. 20!!!

PartyRadioUSA

Reaction score
Hey CF party people,

AYNA and Aby(formerly from TKA) will be performing LIVE in BROOKLYN, NY this Saturday Aug. 20, 2005 at PIATTO's; Corner of 24th Avenue and 86th Street in BENSONHURST, BROOKLYN (Across the street from McDonald's)!!!

CAR:
Exit 5 on the Belt Parkway

TRAIN:
"D" Train to 25th Avenue Station

You could listen to AYNA's music on PartyRadioUSA.net

ayna

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Is it the "D" train you take to the club?????? Rio????

RioLopez

Reaction score
yes, i do believe it is the D train. Feel Free to call Piatto's at 718 943 7400

Unfortunitly, I am unable to make the show tomorrow night due to an unexpected trip to Puerto Rico where I am at at the present time.
Ayna, Mr V will be handling things for me, so dont be afraid to approach him.
Im sorry I am going to miss it tomoprrow but I needed to fly here yesterday to be with my grandmother for an emergency open heart operation which was a success today, thank God almighty.
Best of luck Ayna, I know your gonna give a good show!!!!!

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
RioLopez said:
Im sorry I am going to miss it tomoprrow but I needed to fly here yesterday to be with my grandmother for an emergency open heart operation which was a success today, thank God almighty.

Wow! Glad to hear that your grandmother is ok.

frency

Reaction score
i am glad your grandmothers surgery was a success. I will keep her in my prayers.

RioLopez

Reaction score
frency said:
i am glad your grandmothers surgery was a success. I will keep her in my prayers.
thank you soooo much, my grandmother is my life, i really appreciate your kindness.

But I wish i was in NY (just for tonight!!!!)
Now that my grandma is home and recovering, Im ready to hang, I havent been here in PR for over ten years, I cant believe they even have a subway system now. The trains look just like the ones in NYC and if you like reggaeton, trust me, you'll get sick of it out here,lol thats all thats on the radio!!! Puerto Rico needs some freestyle,lol
God Bless

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
Hey, dont forget to come by to Piattos for some great music and live performance by Ayna and Aby.

Myself, Nyasia and DJ Soul are getting ready to head out there.
Also coming down with us is, Mic Macs, "And More" and La Betty.
So, come down and hang out with us and if you are coming from the BeatStock event, this is a great way to wind down with some drinks, friends and great music.

Paradiseeee

Hey Rio, glad everything is ok with your family . You will be missed tonight....