Anything

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
Hey guys, it's too soon, I have no idea. :)

And The Freestyle market in Germany seems to be very bad this year. Most of the important Freestyle labels hesitate to release something new, except for ZYX Music (the favorite Peter's label. LOL).

The last Freestyle stuffs out this week were the new single from Freestyle Project "I'm your Dance Instructor" and a megamix called "Freestyle bootleg" both on MNF Records / Zyx Music.

This is all I know at the present time.

sugi

Reaction score
I was in my local used record store the other day...one of my friends that is working there gave me a cd!!!...he's a little bit into freestyle...it was called "Freestyle party vol. 8"...it was very clearly that this cd was made by people that never has been into freestyle history...LOL...BTW:it was released on ZYX...
...we just asked ourselves...was this cd released to destroy freestyle!!!...i'm serious!!!...i gave the cd back to my friend in the store and said to myself:and this was vol. 8 !!!...how was the 7 that came out before this one...???...i have no clue, but i could have a theory...!!!:rolleyes :D

SONYA

Reaction score
well its not al that early cuz last year at this time we were already hearing the anthony norris, ceres and sweet tb tunes on the radio...but us the special ones had these songs like a year before lol

djlegendphilly

Reaction score
way to go!

sugi said:
I was in my local used record store the other day...one of my friends that is working there gave me a cd!!!...he's a little bit into freestyle...it was called "Freestyle party vol. 8"...it was very clearly that this cd was made by people that never has been into freestyle history...LOL...BTW:it was released on ZYX...
...we just asked ourselves...was this cd released to destroy freestyle!!!...i'm serious!!!...i gave the cd back to my friend in the store and said to myself:and this was vol. 8 !!!...how was the 7 that came out before this one...???...i have no clue, but i could have a theory...!!!:rolleyes :D
DJ SUGI WUGI ZULU...FREESTYLE BOOGIE FOR REAL!!!;) ...PEACE!!!:cool [You did the right thing in exposing garbage. The only way we can survive the freestyle depression is by putting out good quality work and bring it into the mainstream that it should be. Do you ever notice that when a new radio station for dance comes out, it uses FREESTYLE to build its listening crowd and than switches over to top 40.????????????? /B]