Anyone Watch Days of our Lives?

Freestygal

Reaction score
Does anyone here watch Days of our Lives? I just found out about something MAJOR that is going to happen on the show. This has the potential to be an excellent story. I hope they execute it as well as they should. If so, this could be the story that changes Days and makes it into the show it could and should be!!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

Freestygal

Reaction score
Well, I hope Im not spoiling it for anyone by reveleaing this...Bo and Hope's little boy Zack is going to die...I think as a result of a car accident involving Chelsea. Belle's little baby girl Claire will receive Zack's liver and Abe will get his eyes. This should be really sad.

Randi (FreestyleGal)

FR3ESTYLEKING

CF Freestyle GrandMaster
Reaction score
wow!! so much shit has happened since i dont really watch it no more... occasionally i do but damn

Freestygal

Reaction score
Hi Jenn and Jazzy! I read it on a website...supposedly, TV Guide is reporting it this week. I think Days is doing this because their ratings are falling all the time and I think Days is up for renewal again at NBC. Last time they were up for renewal, they were almost cancelled. Days needs to do a compelling, realistic story already, as sad as this may be. It's a way to give actors like Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso (Bo and Hope) a chance to shine. General Hospital did a similar story in the 1990's, and it was one of the best stories ever on daytime...got them many Daytime Emmys and is still talked about to this day. Days of our Lives is never nominated for Emmys...so much so that NBC took itself out of the running to even air the Daytime Emmys on their network. I cant wait to see Days handles this story. I have been losing my desire to watch the show lately, but this might change things for me and many other viewers.

Randi (FreestyleGal)

JerseyGirlJenn

Reaction score
Secaucus, New Jersey - The place where they dont k
Days of our Lives
On his way out of Salem, Frankie has a minor mishap that forces him to stay in town. John, Roman and Kate show up at Alex's cabin to disrupt his hookup with Marlena. Later, Alex is arrested. Austin keeps planning to take over Carrie's cosmetics company, although he's still unaware that she is the CEO. (Um, wouldn't basic info like that come up in a corporate raider's research?) On New Year's Eve, Sami throws a bash whose attendees include Austin, Carrie, Eugenia, Nicole and Lucas. Rebellious teen Chelsea gets into another accident.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Freestygal

Reaction score
Well if Chelsea is responsible for Zack's death, Im sure it will affect her immensely. Right now, I cannot stand her!!!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

Brklyn345

Reaction score
I catch a little bit before All My Children on SoapNet...Shawn is the biological father of Claire, so I guess that would come out if she does gets Zack's liver.

Freestygal

Reaction score
I heard that it is going to take quite some time before Shawn finds out that he is Claire's father. You know how long these soaps. especially DAYS, drag things out!!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
My guess is that even though it is "Days", this is a rather farfetched storyline...A liver for Claire, eyes for Abe...I don't think so...and if Abe does get Zack's eyes, he's only gonna recognize his family and some playmates...Abe will probably get cured through a fluke, Zack isn't gonna die, but Chelsea will get into another accident-the death will probably be Frankie's race car driving brother...even though the original Roman (now Alex) should be dumped...then maybe the original Patch's sister (now Mimi's mom) could be next...then the now Roman (former Chris K.) could realize that he is the returning Carrie's father (not the now John/former Roman)...

Harv

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
Ok I hadn't watched the show in awhile, but Monday when I was off, I saw it while getting my nails done, and holy crap am I lost!!!

Ok the little baby girl in the hospital is Belle's? How? When? Who? And Shawn isn't with Belle he's with Mimi? Again, what? when? Umm, who's the girl staying with Bo and Hope? What happened to Jack? Austin's back? I am soooooo lost, I need help ova here! LOL

Freestygal

Reaction score
Harv...sorry to say but Zack is going to die. There is an article about it in the new TV Guide. And this time it's for real, unlike all the "deaths" last year. But I get what you are saying lol

Ok Dreamgirl..Im gonna try and help you out. Yes, the little baby girl named Claire is Belle's. She and Phillip both think that Phillip is the father, but it is really Shawn's. So far, only Kate knows that. Shawn and Belle broke up over a whole fiasco where Shawn lost his memory and Belle thought he was cheating on her with Jan. Mimi was with Rex, got pregnant with his baby, but had an abortion which she didnt tell him about. Belle eventually told Rex, causing Rex to break up with Mimi and leave town, and ruining Belle and Mimi's friendship. Jack was presumed dead but really wasnt dead. Now he is suffering from some serious incurable illness. He was in a car that went into the river..Jen thinks he is dead again but he isnt...again lol Austin just recently came back to Salem and started his own company..Sami and Nicole work for him. Carrie also just came back after having broken up with Mike. Hope this helps a little!

Randi (FreestyleGal)

SONYA

Reaction score
Wow I've been watching days for years now and the past few years haven't been the greatest...its a sad story line but maybe that's what Days needs to be the soap they should be...ever since the Salem murderer story I don't watch it as avidly as I used to...hmmm I wonder when Shawn will find out he's Clare's dad probably when she's already an adult

SONYA

Reaction score
Well I guess it happened today...Bo let Chelsea take the car out and she hit Zack

Freestygal

Reaction score
I didnt watch today's episode yet but I do know that Zack is declared brain dead on Jan 6th. This will be very sad but like Sonya said, I think Days might need this to make itself a legitimate show. After all the "deaths" last year and that whole island story, people have really lost interest. Like I said before, when GH did a story like this, it was one of the best ever on daytime.

Randi (FreestyleGal)