Anyone see funny clothes in their closets and think "Why??"

Vinss-T

Reaction score
was looking in my closet the other day and saw some really weird winter clothes that i bought mostly cuz they were on sale at the time.. they looked really nice in the store and at the time when i first wore them but now that i try them on again so many months later i just say "what was i thinking"? anyone else like that? i dont mean outdated clothes that are now out of style, i mean just weird clothes that you bought blindly and wouldn't wanna wear again.

imfromqueenz

Reaction score
Vinss-T said:
was looking in my closet the other day and saw some really weird winter clothes that i bought mostly cuz they were on sale at the time.. they looked really nice in the store and at the time when i first wore them but now that i try them on again so many months later i just say "what was i thinking"? anyone else like that? i dont mean outdated clothes that are now out of style, i mean just weird clothes that you bought blindly and wouldn't wanna wear again.
lol....i see them in my moms closet all the time....ive taken it onto myself to do her shopping for her from now on....

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Hell no lol every month or so I go through my son and my own clothes and get rid of what doesnt fit so my closet is pretty empty these days lol :)