anyone from hudson county

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
i was born and raised in Hudson county! i moved to PA 5 years ago and I miss home sooo much. It's good to see someone from back home on here! lol.

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
My friend Bo is from Hazard county. He he he! Yeeee Haaahhh!! JK! Just saw the trailer for the Dukes of Hazzard and I'm like, ahhh!!

What's up peeps!!??

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
That's only because it's cheaper to live over here, but I really miss Bergenline and Central aves!!!!!

rbonuc29 said:
lot of people from this area in p a

rbonuc29

Reaction score
hudson county new jersey union city. odessy high s
i know

but the problem is when you live out in the sticks. you dont have many companies. so there certain amount of places you can work. thats bad for me. cuase i usually wear out my welcomes fast llllllolll,.,. so yes

i float from job to job. kind of a temp slash work for cash type of guy. since i dont have a car and i dont pay rent cuase i own my condo. i just basically leave my house

to throw more money in my account. once some body gives me to much crap i just leave the job etc,. in my case it dont really matter cuase i keep a lot of what i make.

but i can only pull that off in nyc lol. cuase you can do that for ever here. in the sticks. not as much. thats the only reason i stay here.

but tell i move out of nyc every day in my head llllolll.,,.

i must moved out of here 5000 times already,.,.

last week in my head i moved to wyoming,.. lloll,.

once i hit 350 000 or 250 000 in the bank

im jetting lllolll.,,.

ray

rbonuc29

Reaction score
im basically stuck here for another 200 000 dollars,..,llol,.,. or 3 more years,,.loll.,

thats the amount of dough i'll need so that,.,.

i'll never have to worry about employment everr again lol,.,.

till then i cant trust the rest the country much.,. cuase theres jobs off trees here lol,.

but once i hit that number,.,.

i'll just basically role out a map a throw a dart llloll,.,.

and just move there

till then im stuck here i just dont trust any metro economy except this one. i lived in miami and san diego,.

theres nothing like the nyc economy a dead guy can make 50 k here,..,

lets face it,.,.

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
Actually i dont live in the sticks, i live in a pretty big city the cultures are very diverse like in any big city but here are mostly puerto ricans and amish! some mix huh? lmao

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
there is NO place like hudson county! it takes me 3 hours just to drive there for a visit and it is worth every minute!i guess what they say is true, you can take the girl out of jersey but you cant take jersey out of the girl!

rbonuc29

Reaction score
you cant beat this place.

im a 10 minute bus ride away from 100 000's of jobs. litteraly. if not i would have been gone long time ago lol. yeah there are alot of puerto ricans there. you just cant beat this place. ive tried too lol.

but its just to easy to make a living here. and at 35 thats my main theme lol.

but it ends there lol. i leave my house and its like being in mexico lllolll,..,.,

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
actually i would have said it's more like being in south america rotflmao! it's the only place i know that requires you to be fluent in spanish, not english to get a job, lucky for me i am!

rbonuc29

Reaction score
ohhh at least you didnt move out there

alone ! barumpa lol,..,

haha i crack myself up lol,.,.

dont know you women bother to get married anyway,., if you end up being boored like 5 years into it,..

there gotta be like 5 other 20 something wives coming here,.., posting messages all

day lol.,

i live alone no wife,. another member asked me other day how come not married?

thought to myself how come your not single ?

lllolll,.,.

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
i guess i can see your point. i post messages only when i am not at work. i definitly do not think my marriage is boring. i guess marriage just isnt the right thing to do for some ppl, if you feel more comfortable being single then more power to ya! i for one love my hubby and would not trade my time with him for the world .

rbonuc29

Reaction score
ohh wow

ever thought of writting a book lol no only kidding no i never meant to say anyones marriage is booring., its more like if i got married i think my social side to everyone else would more or less shut down,.,

so then my point is why get married if you come here need go out dancing have freinds

something like that llloll,..,

anyway my point is a weak point lol very weak lol . but anyway good for you glad your married.

i make a weak point of it anyway cuase these days after 30 relationships really aint my mind anymore. more my pocket lol !!

which is really worrying me if i dont hit a certain number soon i'll be 40 and still living in hudson

thats a scarey thought. especially since last nite i came from visiting some one in the suburbs. and i almost felt like staying. they were like you wanna sleep over i was like could I llool,..,,.

llllollll,.,..

quinio !!

haha

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
why are you leaving jersey?????? i have spent the past 5 years trying to go back!!! lmaooo :lol