Another Jesus sighting...this time in a sonogram.

Dianita

Reaction score
If the aliens can be seen in ducks' x-rays, then why not Jesus in a sonogram? Thanks to what wouldjesussee.com a site that gives updates on religious sightings, I found the following article:
Another spiritual ultrasound has surfaced. The first two (see: 1, 2) were in Ohio but it seems the miracle has moved westward to Valencia, CA. So much for California setting the trends. While the doctors saw a child at 8 weeks, 4 days, Anthony and Xaviera Fierro say they see the outline of the Blessed Mother. They claim it's "an actual printout," and it's "not a joke." It is, of course, available on eBay.

Dianita

Reaction score
Supposedly there has been no bids yet, which basically show what everyone thinks about it. I think if it were real, the church would be doing all types of tests on this lady. I know if one of my sonos showed up like this, I wouldn't be selling it.

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
LOL, yeah right.

If there was a Jesus, it wouldn't look the way we have envisioned him.

Shorty Rok729

Reaction score
lol ..omg the things u find on ebay. i rem a toast they were selling..bid was up to like $4000

Dianita

Reaction score
The Originator! said:
LOL, yeah right.
If there was a Jesus, it wouldn't look the way we have envisioned him.
Hey for all we know, this may be his image in this cut of meat...

Dianita

Reaction score
I just hope I'm not going to hell for that one....

mrsjinx

Reaction score
Theirs another mother who will be naming her baby JESUS

riceandbeans

Reaction score
Hey Dianita that looks like white meat. I could have that with my rice and beans later. Send me some.

riceandbeans

Reaction score
You better belive when the real JESUS comes back you still will not recognize him. Some say he is a black man and the word says he will be comming like a theif in the night. So next time a black man is breaking into your home, you better let him in. It just might be that time. Don't try to hurt him again.

M

mixedgal2010

riceandbeans said:
You better belive when the real JESUS comes back you still will not recognize him. Some say he is a black man and the word says he will be comming like a theif in the night. So next time a black man is breaking into your home, you better let him in. It just might be that time. Don't try to hurt him again.

LOL!!

Now that I think about it, you never know - He could also be Barney in that damn purple dinosaur suit lol.