And now...by YOUR votes....2003's Top 40 Freestyle Singles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlegendphilly

Reaction score
Krystal said:
Legend? You mixin...I'm wantin! :D

who me??? little old meee????
krystal and naya i was suggesting an :idea but, if you want me to do this i will need for the new schoolers to send me their music....so let them know and i'll hook it up :spin
grey sent me her song and it was an empty file and jenmari was supposed to send it and others don't let you know were to get it :mad so if i am gonna do this , i will need them to send it to me asap

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Congrats to my sweetie Ashley and to all ho made it to the top 40. Thanks to all who supported me throughout this year.

Love,
Manny

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
Oh Snap!

Great list and DJLegend, I'd like a piece of that CD myself.

Come on all you performers... get him your music!

(did that help?) lol

Congratulations everyone!

djlegendphilly

Reaction score
4eVerFreeStyle said:
Oh Snap!

Great list and DJLegend, I'd like a piece of that CD myself.

Come on all you performers... get him your music!

(did that help?) lol

Congratulations everyone!

THANKS AND NEW SCHOOLERS :director

PapoSwing2k4

Reaction score
Originally from the Boogie down but now causing Ha
Something to think about

This list is quite interesting and what many are not realizing that this distinguishing list is a great opportunity to help the movement if only it can be taken to the next level. Moreover it is something that has been long over due. What I would like to see is an award banquet where the fans, the industry and of course the artist are honored for their achievements and their loyalty to the genre.

It would be the event of the year. Actually it is not even too late to honor the 2003 achivers. If there is anyone that would like to plan such event I am willing to assist or even take lead with some assistance. Actually back in the day there was an organization that had a focus of supporting freestyle and their artist. I beleive it was called the Artis & Management Association (AMA). Of course its mission became corrupted but the right mentallity can make it a good thing again. Anyways, I beleive that there are certain things that need to be ressurected or reborn before anything new can be conceived.

Here is my proposal. Those peple who are artists, managers and/or related to freestyle through some sort of business relationship contact me so that we can re-organize or re-create an Association to support the genre and its artists and fans. Once this has been established maybe this orgaization could tackle such annual events as an award banquet and other events such as a semi annual reunion concert or something to that effect. This will be a legit association with incorporation status, mission statement etc... It has to be a complete business oriented organization with a solid objective with out favoritism and more importantly provide a solid support to the freestyle community. This association can be open to Artist, Management, Record labels, producers & DJs.

Its an interesting proposal but its more of a challenge. I look forward to any and all responces.

Humbly Submitted,

djlegendphilly

Reaction score
Papo,

We Can Try Holding An Event Like This At "backdrafts" Since They Have Worked With Us On Shows Recently And Mickey's Party Had A Good Turnout. So, If Anyone Else Has A Suggestion, Then Post It!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.