"All and All" Remake

FreeStyle_2001

Reaction score
i was in the mall a few weeks ago and heard a techno remake of Joyce Sims' "All and All". The song wasn't half bad, but the i think original is much better. Anyone else hear it???

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
Are you sure it was a "techno" remake? There's a special U.K. remix which came out in 86' (same year as the original). It was remixed by Mantronik. However, it doesn't have much of a techno feel anymore than the original.

FreeStyle_2001

Reaction score
I heard the U.K. mix, and that isn't the one i'm talking about. It definitely has a different sound to it. Anyhow, Thanks for replying. If i find it, i'll definitely let you guys know.

KORUPTED

CF Freestyle Master
Reaction score
Its probably a breakbeat mix done by someone else...I've heard a "Show Me" song done by another group with trancish breakbeat music

FreeStyle_2001

Reaction score
I heard it again and i was wrong about it being techno, although it does have a faster beat to it. It's called the Junior Vasquez mix.

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Reaction score
THERE WAS AN ALL & ALL VERSION THAT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO ON WARLOCK, THAT MAY BE THE ONE, BUT I BELIEVE THAT ONE WAS MORE R&B ISH

Jackelyn

Reaction score
All and All, nice song but where do you guys hear this remakes
I think I have bad luck because I read a lot of information here in this site but I don't know where to find those remakes...