Adam Marano?

Dianita

Reaction score
Alright, so what are this guy's aliases and what songs or groups is he a major behind the scenes player? I've heard so many aliases attached to his name, I'm starting to wonder if HE is really Elvis?

dathunder

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that anything he produced he's sung on. I also heard that Denine is really Adam in drag.

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
Following Aliases Are As Follows.....

-Andrew K
-Nino
-Was one of the voices for T.P.E.
-Shayme
-1 A.M.
-Was one of the voices for Da 'A' Klan
-DMX
-Naam
-Rapture
-Tempest
-Joey Defino
-Was one of the voices for Freestyle Warriors

Yes, there's more. When I can think of more, I will post them up.

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
KENNY GUIDO said:
I dont see why some dislike him. He loves the music and tries as much as he can to keep it alive.

Because.....

-More than half of his new music that he slaps into a FreeStyle compilation isn't.

-Uses those aliases in order to generate sales. Nothing wrong with making money but as you can see, in the case of Marano, that's all he seems to think about.

-He's the king of cheesy FreeStyle remakes.

-He uses the same recycled beats over and over.

Above all, he doesn't care, at all, about a genre of music that supported his past. He will destroy it if it spells money for him. He has proven this time and time again.

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
The Originator! said:
Because.....
-More than half of his new music that he slaps into a FreeStyle compilation isn't.
-Uses those aliases in order to generate sales. Nothing wrong with making money but as you can see, in the case of Marano, that's all he seems to think about.
-He's the king of cheesy FreeStyle remakes.
-He uses the same recycled beats over and over.
Above all, he doesn't care, at all, about a genre of music that supported his past. He will destroy it if it spells money for him. He has proven this time and time again.

;)

100% agreed.

I have nothin' against Adam Marano. We are only talking about music here. He is maybe a nice guy in life but not a good producer in Freestyle music business.
I won't talk about a hate. I loved some songs he did but I didn't like most of them too. I personally don't think that he is a great Freestyle producer, that's all. Once again I won't talk about a hate. I have no hate to anyone in Freestyle even if some people (artist, producers, DJs, etc.), in music, are simply terrible.

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
Francis said:
I have nothin' against Adam Marano. We are only talking about music here. He is maybe a nice guy in life but not a good producer in Freestyle music business. I won't talk about a hate. I loved some songs he did but I didn't like most of them too. I personally don't think that he is a great Freestyle producer, that's all. Once again I won't talk about a hate. I have no hate to anyone in Freestyle even if some people (artist, producers, DJs, etc.), in music, are simply terrible.

My sentiments exact.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
I heard some people he used to know tried to talk to him of course in a professional way and he walked the other way.

I also heard from someone he likes 80s music more then freestyle hence thats why he does remakes of 80s songs.

I used to like Adam Marano but after hearing the same old beats, many many many many many different names he uses and how he is so played out i lost alot of respect for him.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
well, thats the thing. he prefers a certain beat over others. Isnt that what most peopl complain about when a song is released that it doesnt sound freestyle? he's trying to keep it "real" by simply making the sound live.