Adam Marano????

pleasure

Reaction score
Whatever happened to him? last I heard he came out with a "greatest hits" album-
Is he working on anything now???:)

Orgntr1

Reaction score
Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York su
Adam's cool, he did come out with the G-Hits album but they're all re-recorded songs of his past hits that he produced for himself as well as for others. As far as Adam's career now....well you know he's out there producing....making imports with xyz.....cuz I guess it's better business for him. Him, Johnny O, and Stevie B basically took that route. There was one song that's a pretty phucking awesome song that A produced for this one chick vocalist....Alexxis & Jon K- "Yesterday"....Adam as the background vocalist....I guess he's the alter ego Jon K in that song.

CHINA

Reaction score
if anyone speaks to adam, please let him know that his old dancer has been trying to get in contact with him, and let him know that its not stefanie, its the other one and he can email me at China644@aol.com? thanks

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
I hung out with Adam a few months ago in Queens and he is extremlly busy with music. the detail.....well......i was drunk that night so i kinda forgot!