A moment ago

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
A moment ago, so it seems you held me in your arms and told me your dreams. Of a future so bright, with many stars in sight, you spoke of true love, of finding that perfect one. You held me tight, told me that you didn’t want to let go, how loving me seems so right. You said to me, that finally you’ve met your other, the part that completed you. We had a plan you and I, we spoke of it that very day. A little girl with eyes like yours and a smile like mine, that moment seem so long ago, yet my mind replays it over and over again. Never did it occur to me that it was all a game and that what seemed like sincerity and love was all a prelude to the pain and betrayal that was coming. But thru it all I hold on to that moment, because its all I have. A moment of love, where nothing else seemed to matter is all that’s left of turbulent affair, that has left a permanent scar on my soul. I want you to know that moment for me was true, when I said that I loved you I meant for a lifetime. Be good my love, be safe my angel, be happy mi corazon.

Heavenly

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
Oh stop J, lol. No more crying before i start. *sniff*
I'm stopping *blows nose* stopping ...*hiccup* Ok I think I'm done now *sniffles*