6/6/06

Dianita

Reaction score
Okay, so who believes that anything catastophic will happen on Tuesday? I know here on Eastern Long Island many schools have received threats of bombs and other acts of violence. I already got a phone call from my daughter's school- an elementary school on top of that stating that there will be extra security and the school will be in a lockdown, so I wonder how many will just be kept home. There are some who believe that supernatural events will occur(something of a religious nature) or that crazed idiots will take advantage of the hype. So what's everyone else's opinion on this?

I just hope I don't go into labor on Tuesday....

Dianita

Reaction score
I've heard it all already, from large scale acts of violence to the anti-Christ returning to walk the Earth...the main thing that worries me are the idiots who will take advantage of all the hype to coomit horrible acts.

C

Chickie

Demon spawn will hatch out of George Bush and Saddam Hussein and the Bible will be re-written with the new age of DEMON WARS!

ROFL!

DISCLOSURE:
Please don't take any of this seriously.
Do not attempt to try this at home.

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
I remember they said the same shit for 06-06-96 and nothing happened.

Like Kenny said, it's all hype.

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score
I heard the Joey Butta-my-fuuco-anus-head's pee pee will fall off as penance for banging a underage hoe...:D :)

Itala

Reaction score
Oh Damn, Too Funny:) Rotflmao! :D
Mixmaster Tony Rocca said:
I heard the Joey Butta-my-fuuco-anus-head's pee pee will fall off as penance for banging a underage hoe...:D :)

xXTheORIGINATORxX

Reaction score
Hey, I heard a scary movie's premiering in theaters for that date (06-06-06). Maybe I might catch it.

M

mixedgal2010

It's just another date.

I think that people who are into the OCCULT and all of that superstitious stuff are more worried about Tuesday than the rest of us who are not.

C

Chickie

its too bad a minute ends at 60 seconds - it would have been fun this morning to see 6/6/06 6:66am LOL!!