4 song i.d. please help!

CHIBOY

Reaction score
the lyrics are like this.......

1. here i am waiying where you left me, my love was true you felt you had to test me, i came to you when you needed all my love, just you and i and the stars of love.

thats the first song by a girl.

2. come back 2 me my love my life is so incomplete without you come back to me without you i'm so lost and so confused come back to me and give me one more chance to make this last girl you know that it was meant 2 be my love come back 2 me.

thats the second song by a guy

3.when i first saw you i saw you by yourself all alone my every thought was you and now that rime has passed us by i feel my love for you has grown please tell me we'll always be together.
i gotta let you know my heart is so lonely i need you hear with me by my side i want you now i'll be all you ever need so don't let this love fade away.

that is the third song by a girl.

4. i can see it in your eyes you don't love me anymore, but before you walk away my love theres something you should know, i never meant to hurt you never meant to make you cry but with all the pain i caused you girl you had to say goodbye
now i'm living a lonely life without you _lost without your love_ now all my dreams at night are about you _lost without your love_

thats the fourth by a guy

THANK YOU.

Rocky

Reaction score
# 2 is Marcos - Come Back to Me. It can be found on Boca freestyle vol. 1

# 4 is Case Closed - Lost Without Your Love. It can be found on Boca Freestyle vol. 2

Both albuns are avaiable on Amazon.

CHIBOY

Reaction score
Thanks Guys I Picked Up The Boca Freestyle Vol 1 & 2 Just Paid By C.c. Thanks.
Where Can I Find That Lil Johanna At.