13lb 12 oz Baby

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
lol before I had my son people told me csections were horribel and painful and everyone who had one had a messed up experience I didnt even need pain medication while I was in the hospital during my stay there men love csections though lol ladies ya know why lol but I think overall it gcould go either way in either case. :)

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I have heard all of the horror stories and 3 out of 3 I was chilling. For Matt, I was in labor for 15 hrs before he went into distress and they went in for him. For Amy and Lil man I was given a date, a time and I was there. No complications at all.

:)

Itala

Reaction score
I had my son all natural, no epidoral, nada! OMG i was in pain but what a awesome experience! Amazing a womans body and how much pain we can endure. It was a beautiful experience. But 13lbs, s...t u would have to put me to sleep! LOL

SuzyD

Reaction score
My first was natural and a breeze. :hyes
My 2nd was an agonizing labor so we finally did the c-section.....:baby
and my 3rd was c-section and I also picked her birthday and went in.......with my hair done, nails done, make up y todo !!! :girl

I LOVED BEING PG!!!!!!
you're treated like a queen~
at least I was :1luv

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
SuzyD said:
My first was natural and a breeze. :hyes
My 2nd was an agonizing labor so we finally did the c-section.....:baby
and my 3rd was c-section and I also picked her birthday and went in.......with my hair done, nails done, make up y todo !!! :girl

I LOVED BEING PG!!!!!!
you're treated like a queen~
at least I was :1luv

lmaoooo yep, thats exactly how i went in for my 2 younger ones. lol

Brklyn345

Reaction score
It's funny when I celebrate my bday...the number of hours my mom was in labor seem to increase....

Dianita

Reaction score
Well I've had two, but they say that the each pregnancy produces larger babies and boys average a pound more than girls, so if I have a boy next I'm looking at over 11 lbs. Even though things went wrong last time, I've been ready for a while...a little bit scared the same will happen, but I most definately would have more, next time if he's getting to big, I might asked to be induced earlier and depending on size I might do c-section next time around.