13lb 12 oz Baby

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
A mother gave birth to a 13lb 12 oz baby girl I am not sure if it was natural or C-section but dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a nig baby god bless her I saw the video of the lil girl she is chubby wuby and so cute :)

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
lol I thought Tavi was big @ 8.12 but this baby weighed almost 14lbs what was mama eating lol

Dianita

Reaction score
My daughter was 8lbs 8oz and my son was 10lbs 4oz. Both natural. I hardly even got medicated for my son and it was that horrendous back labor. Oh God bless that lady, that wasn't a baby, she gave birth to a toddler!

Dianita

Reaction score
I used to call mine Butterball...y mi hijito le decia Rollitos!!!

Itala

Reaction score
I screamed with a 6.5lb baby..DAMN!

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
God bless that woman...I thought my 8lb. 11 oz. son was hard to get out, can't even imagine what she felt like!

SuzyD

Reaction score
Lots of you CF ladies must have had c-sections? :D
I had 2 c-sections, both children weighing over 9lbs.
And yes, I'm petite so it was pretty hard on me.

oh and here I found this link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5022344

WOW!!!!

Dianita

Reaction score
Mom Has Big Baby No. 3, 'Big Enchilada' Tue Jun 28, 9:58 PM

MILWAUKEE - Weighing in at 13 pounds, 12 ounces, Delaney Jessica Buzzell isn't your average newborn. Her parents have even dubbed her the "Big Enchilada." The baby headed home Tuesday after being delivered by Caesarean section on June 23 - a surprising three weeks early.

Her family isn't quite sure what to make of her weight. The father is 6-foot-2 and the mother is 5-foot-7, and nurse Judy Nadolski described them as "regular-sized."

"We're pretty normal," 34-year-old Paul Buzzell said.

Nadolski said carrying the baby in her arms was like holding a 4- or 5-month-old infant. The diapers and baby T-shirts also were a little on the snug side.

"It was ready for a steak," the nurse said. "It had quite an appetite."

This isn't the first supersized baby for Paul and Robin Buzzell, from suburban Mequon.

Their now-4-year-old daughter, Cameron, was born weighing 11 pounds, 8 ounces, and their second child, Alexis, now 2, weighed in at 10 pounds, 8 ounces when she was born.

When Cameron was born, Paul Buzzell said he posted a sign on the door that said "Home of the Whopper." When their second child was born, Buzzell put up a sign describing her as "Whopper Jr."

With the birth of the "Big Enchilada," the Buzzells say their family is now complete.

"This will be the last one," Paul Buzzell said.

The child weighs near double the average newborn. And according to the National Center for Health Statistics, less than 1 percent of babies weigh more than 11 pounds at birth.

OMG, imagine all three over 10 lbs and she was 3 weeks early on top of that...

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
SuzyD said:
Lots of you CF ladies must have had c-sections? :D
I had 2 c-sections, both children weighing over 9lbs.
And yes, I'm petite so it was pretty hard on me.

oh and here I found this link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5022344

WOW!!!!

I had 3 c-sections and I personally wouldn't have had it any other way. I was up and about the next day.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
I had a c-section after 17 hours of labor trying to push him out but he would not budge for shiat and he hasnt changed lol but his heart beat started dropping so they cut me rather tehn put him in danger and my recovery was painless.

nessa's302

Reaction score
well damn I musta missed the memo about natural childbirth vs. c-section! it took me weeks to recover damn kids!