10th ANNUAL SUMMER RUSH 2002

1sxychica

Reaction score
I keep on hearing about it on the radio... it sounds like it'll be of the hook with all these eurodance and freestyle artists!

Joee, Ceres, Elissa, Silver Blue, Freda... and so many more will be there... along with MC Mario, DJ DANNY D, HAMMER...

So who's going?

It's at the Docks unfortunately.. but I don't want to miss out on some fun jus' cos of the location.

And are the tickets on sale already?

mario

Reaction score
but i hope you have a great time.......and 1sxy you might get me there if your wearing spaghetti straps ;) LOL

1sxychica

Reaction score
hahaha that's only for my bebe

u got ur own bebe to wear that for u :D if ur a good boy that is.

n' I'm sure despite the crowd of immature gino-wannabes, i will still have fun cos it's all about music.. and music is my life.

mario

Reaction score
imma good boy and always will be a good boy.....if im good enough can i be your bebe too LOL

1sxychica

Reaction score
is Vixen tall??? yeah she probably is.. see Mario, I don't want my ass kicked sorry, lol...

1sxychica

Reaction score
so um... i shall stay away from u and ur mamasita.....

but i know who i can't keep my hands off.. mmmmmmmmm :drool

PortuGino

Reaction score
Toronto: awesome music, women, cars and wonderful
sounds like a cool party but due to the location i will not be there, also 'cause of all the wannabe teenie boppers!! and also 'cause there aren't any major freestyle artists there (lil suzy, rockell, stevie b etc..) i've already seen elissa, freda and joee several times! me no go to this one !! have fun 1sxychica!!

mario

Reaction score
so 1sxy.......inquiring minds wanna know.......who might this person be that you cant keep your hands off of

mario

Reaction score
damn you guys suck.......why cant you tell....thats it im starting a full investigation LOL :cool:

1sxychica

Reaction score
Mario lol... damn, ok... go on... try ut best.. investigate :D make sure to show some proof before making any assumptions lol

Eluder

Reaction score
I doubt I'll be there, unless my bud gets us in for free. It was horrid last year, and it was due to the location and the audio. My goodness, the place was jammed, it was a b|tch to get through the crowd, and you could barely hear the music... I could outyell the freakin' music... sad I tell ya, sad!