Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Freestyle Artist: Miles Petty on the Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Old 10-07-2013, 08:50 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Freestyle Artist: Miles Petty on the Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Freestylers everywhere make sure that you are tuning in to The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.legendsoffreestyle.com every Thursday at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time for your insider’s view of the Freestyle Music World! This Thursday, October 10th one of the West Coast’s hottest new Freestyle artists: Mile Petty joins Freestyle’s Naughtiest Party Boy – The Freestyle Authority: Swins Fontenelle talking all about his musical journey and debuting a smoking hot new Freestyle track! If you didn’t already know; this show is 2 hours of escape from the worries of the world – an upbeat journey filled with laughter, news and great music! Make sure that you are following all that is going on at the Freestyle Universe Radio Show by going to the Official facebook page and pressing the LIKE button today! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-F...97040037025502
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Milespettyepisode.jpg (17.3 KB, 0 views)

Old 10-08-2013, 08:08 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

frankie is an unknown quantity at this point
Love Miles!!