Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Adam Marano Aka's?????

Old 03-14-2005, 01:29 AM
CF Member

freestylerick
U R kiddin right?

This guy, can't sing live.. Never could. He has to be nice now, everyone knows he is 10yrs past his prime, which consisted of being a back up singer for Denine. Oh yeah, he had one hit can't forget that, you know he won't let anyone forget. Just not a big fan of the guy, know a little too much about him, its ashame, more people should know, then i know he wouldn't have any fans except his mom and sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbump
must have a been a bad night. We have had Adam Marano perform in Canada and he was very upbeat, friendly and gets the crowd going with his Collage, TPE, Intonation and other mega hits...

Old 03-19-2005, 12:54 PM
New To CF

girly is on a distinguished road
YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. Denise is really not all that talented. She's ok. She'd be nothing with Adam. HE did her a favor and helped her out. Did you ever think that maybe he prefers to saty in the background so that maybe he wont get picked on like the rest of everyone who gets a little fame? He LOVES music, all kinds , and simply wants to be a part of it. HE does everything from writing, singing and production himself. HE works his ass off and puts up with primadonnas with no talent or no desire to lift a finger for their success. I know ALOT about him and he keeps working because he loves what he does. It's not his fault that he's still successful. He tries to keep a low profile and wow aren't you jealous that this guy is still making an incredible living on what he loves? or that he's even had the opportunity. He's the hardest worker I ever met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylerick
This guy, can't sing live.. Never could. He has to be nice now, everyone knows he is 10yrs past his prime, which consisted of being a back up singer for Denine. Oh yeah, he had one hit can't forget that, you know he won't let anyone forget. Just not a big fan of the guy, know a little too much about him, its ashame, more people should know, then i know he wouldn't have any fans except his mom and sister.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:14 PM
CF Member

freestylerick
you're too funny

are you kidding me?? that is too funny. why would i or anyone else be jealous of someone with bad hair and a bad voice. did you ever hear him sing live?? NO!! b/c he can't. he knows one type of music and its the same sound over and over again. read other posts, i'm not the only one who feels this way. he calls himself "GOD", talk about someone stuck on themselves. by the way the singer is Denine not Denise.. learn too type or know what you are talking about. And how come 99% of her songs have him on it b/c she needs the help? NO. she can sing live, heard her many times, he needs to put his name on something. The way you stick up for him, you are either banging him or you are him since he is known to post things under different names to pump his over inflated ego. by the way Adam, congratulations on your new house, you are only 40 and finally moved out of your mom's..LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by girly
YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. Denise is really not all that talented. She's ok. She'd be nothing with Adam. HE did her a favor and helped her out. Did you ever think that maybe he prefers to saty in the background so that maybe he wont get picked on like the rest of everyone who gets a little fame? He LOVES music, all kinds , and simply wants to be a part of it. HE does everything from writing, singing and production himself. HE works his ass off and puts up with primadonnas with no talent or no desire to lift a finger for their success. I know ALOT about him and he keeps working because he loves what he does. It's not his fault that he's still successful. He tries to keep a low profile and wow aren't you jealous that this guy is still making an incredible living on what he loves? or that he's even had the opportunity. He's the hardest worker I ever met.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:51 PM
CF Freestyler

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Wow! I don't mean to take sides... but this is some funny sh*t! I'm not a fan of Adam nor do I hate him, but sounds like if had the same resources (rich kid, somebody quoted) i.e. ca$$h... I could have done just as good if not better.

Just my opinion... nothing more.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:04 PM
New To CF

girly is on a distinguished road
denine...my apologies. Denine should really focus on those children of hers . She's on her own now so I believe that should be her priority. I have known Adam and his family for years and they have been good to my husband and I. They have given us a great deal of their time andand energy through some very hards times. I've also worked in the studio with him. The question is , with all the angerand vengence you have, my dear how do you know adam?
He was by no means ever rich. He's done some REAL grunt work to try and support his career
Old 03-19-2005, 04:15 PM
CF Freestyler

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Again, not to take sides, but I think he's gotten enough attention (good & bad) based on the 3 pages it has taken us to get to this point. Can we just let this RIP? He is after all what I consider to be a Freestyle artist and that's all good with me.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:27 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

NuJerz2001 will become famous soon enough
I'm with DJ Dee on this one! Yo Girly, is Adam plannin any new music anytime soon?
Old 03-20-2005, 07:20 PM
CF Member

freestylerick
none of your business

first of all, what denine does with her children is her business and if she is half the mother that she was a singer, i'm sure the children are well taken care of. as far as any vengance i have for Adam, i have none just have no respect for him in the business and know many other artists who feel the same way. if he has done well by you, then congratulations b/c you are one of few who he has ever helped and if did help you then i'm positive that there was something in it for him. So Adam, how's the new house, mommy miss you yet? glad to see you cut the cord!!! So this will be my last response b/c alot better things to do but like they say life comes full circle and he will get his in the END!!! Nice talking to ya, see ya soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJerz2001
I'm with DJ Dee on this one! Yo Girly, is Adam plannin any new music anytime soon?
Old 03-21-2005, 03:22 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

LOL @ the house part!
Old 03-22-2005, 02:01 AM
CF Member

MirageFreestyle
LMFAO! you guys are killing me!

:cynthia
Old 03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
CF Freestyler

up2late is on a distinguished road
I say who ****ing cares. All that matters is he's produced some good stuff. Being in the business I know the game and how it works. People will get hurt along the way. Just the way it is.

Some people deal with it differently.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:01 PM
CF Member

freestylerick
who cares

if you don't care then don't respond..

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2late
I say who ****ing cares. All that matters is he's produced some good stuff. Being in the business I know the game and how it works. People will get hurt along the way. Just the way it is.

Some people deal with it differently.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:32 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

lol!!