Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song?

Notices

Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song? If you're looking for a specific Freestyle dance music song, artist or lyrics, this is the place to ask.

Freestyle Forum: Collage TPE Adam Morano

Old 08-06-2004, 12:35 AM
CF Member

4getmenoT
Collage TPE Adam Morano

ok, I saw collage and denine live about 5 yrs ago at a club performing.

Now, the first song he sang was "then came you" by TPE....so Im guessing they are the same person.

But what boggles me is this, theres a collage CD from many years back with his picture on the front cover in jeans, but the pic doesnt look anything like the TPE Collage Adam Morano.

does anyone know what I am talking about exactly?

Old 08-06-2004, 02:49 AM
Banned

Mysterious Darkness is on a distinguished road
TPE was a group that consisted of Adam Marano E(specially). K. A. Collage, Denine, and Anthony Monteleone. Their first album had the picture of only Adam Marano A.K.A. Collage who was the brains and lead vocalist behind the music. TPE's "then came you" featured all three of them. With Denine having a short part as the girl who sing's "then came you".

Collage Chapter One Featured Anthony Monteleone as his sidekick singer. Anthony was also the one on the front cover picture of Chapter One instead of Adam Marano for some strange reason. Adam was the producer and lead vocalist for that album.

Collage Chapter 2 and 3 went on without Anthony and had only featured a few recognizable freestyle singers who are not credited for their singing in these albums.

Adam Marano is known to be a musical "alter ego" due to his many aliases in freestyle music. Such names as 1 AM, Collage, and Jon K to name a few are all names that belong to Adam Marano. lol....reminds me of Ol' Dirty Bastard accept we all know it's him. He has so many that you just can't keep up. You would have to go by the voice to tell. The reason why he does this is because I guess it's more business for him somehow.

Last edited by Mysterious Darkness; 08-06-2004 at 02:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:08 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Gornicevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Darkness
He has so many that you just can't keep up. You would have to go by the voice to tell. The reason why he does this is because I guess it's more business for him somehow.
He does it so it appears that there are several different artists signed to his label, when it's actually just him, his sister Stephanie, and Denine.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:39 PM
CF Freestyler

italo1 is on a distinguished road
i'm pretty sure the reason why adam marano didnt show his picture on the colllage chapter 1 album was because he still had a contract going on with mic mac records(t.p.e) so he put nino/anthony monteleone as his front man. and oddly enough they had very similar vocal styles