Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Adam Marano II

Old 01-14-2001, 07:08 AM
CF Member

hekt
Talking

I have no idea how people can say they dont like Adam Marano`s style of producing and writing. I got heavy into freestyle as soon as I bought the Marano & Phillips cd. He incorperates old school beats with new up-tempo melodies along with great lyrics. The word "cheesy" should not be used to describe his style, if anything "cheesy" would describe someone like Rockell with the pop main-stream sound. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I gladly accept it. I just thought it was time I spoke my mind. By the way.... I always thought Collage was the guy on the cover of Chapter 1 and then I got the Collage and Denine CD and it has Adam Marano on it. Is Collage a group, or just Adam Marano in before and after pictures of living the party life on the 2 cd`s I mentioned?
http://www.liquid2k.com/hekt/me.JPG

Old 01-14-2001, 07:22 AM
Recording / Performing Artist

Ashley is an unknown quantity at this point
Collage

This is the from what I Know:

The gentlemen on the cover of Chapter 1 is Anthony Monteleone .At the time Anthony used to perform but if u listen to the tracks you will hear Adam, in the backrounds as well as the leads. I Hope this helps u out.

I used to be a Marano fan but, we wont go there I do like his new productions on the Rockell Cd though.

Ashley