Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Check out this amazing episode of The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Old 03-22-2016, 08:29 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Check out this amazing episode of The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

If you haven't been able to tune in to the Freestyle Universe Radio Show on emberradiolive when it airs every Thursday @ 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time then get a taste of it now by clicking this link to the amazing special episode that aired on Thursday, February 18, 2016 in honor the show host: Swins Fontenelle: https://www.mixcloud.com/FREESTYLE_U...-ep-11-021816/. This broadcast includes messages from across the Freestyle world (listen till the end). Make sure that you keep up with all that is happening on the Freestyle Universe Radio Show by going to the Official facebook page and pressing the LIKE button today! https://www.facebook.com/The-Freesty...7040037025502/