Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: A New Year Special On The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Old 12-28-2015, 01:45 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
A New Year Special On The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

While you prepare for that ball to drop on another year of love, family, happiness and music set your party off by tuning in to the program that is always about good times, laughter and bangin beats -- The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.emberradiolive.com! Oh, they're bringin it in the only way they know how and that's with love, hot music and good times! Let Freestyle Universe's sizzlin 2nd lady: Millie Rivers and Freestyle Naughtiest party boy take you there with their secret weapon: the show's producer: DJ Smoke!! He's taken some of Swins's favorite tracks and whipped them together in to a mix that's going to make you never want to stop dancing! Ya tu sabe!! Muah!!

Want to follow all the fun and find out all the secrets of this hit series? Well you need to go to the Official facebook fan page and press that LIKE button today! https://www.facebook.com/The-Freesty...7040037025502/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Season 6 Episode 9.jpg (58.7 KB, 0 views)

Old 01-01-2016, 11:42 PM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
Smile Danke my friend --- Happy new year!!