Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > Suggestion Box

Notices

Suggestion Box Got Ideas or Sugestions for this site?

Freestyle Forum: takin cf to another level

Old 07-11-2003, 11:41 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

CoOl_AL_FrM_qNs is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb takin cf to another level

sup jack i been wantin to talk to u about this for a while i was hopin that i will get the chance at the wild palm to speak to u personally but i didnt know who u was at first cuz since nobody introduce me to u :mad someone told me afterwards that it was u with ur girl by the stage

but oh wells anyways after i came a member to this site i really got to observe it well with everything that the site has on it and i was thinkin to myself one nite "u know cf can be taken to another level" then thats when an idea came to my head about something with the artist and stuff just to give u a hint

cuz i dont wanna say my idea here cuz u know how ppl are they would say that it was them that came up with it but lets just say jack if it comes possible there be alot of $$$$$ involve u know? so um i first wanna get ur opinion see if u think is possible to make it come true cuz hey anythin can be possible with the help of god so if u wanna talk about it dont 4get to holla back aight!

eL mAs JoDoN dE aQuI

Old 07-11-2003, 12:40 PM
Honorary CF Member

Krystal will become famous soon enough
Hola Al! It would be best for you to PM or email Jack. Just don't expect an answer for a few days/weeks! UGH!!!!! He's not very good at reading them right away!

I'm not crazy...I'm just a little unwell! :stoned -MB20
Old 07-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Honorary CF Member

SONYA is on a distinguished road
Yup just pm jack he'll get back to you in a while