Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Club Freestyle Site / Community Announcements > Club Freestyle dot com

Notices

Club Freestyle dot com What's happening at Club Freestyle dot com? Find out in here...

Freestyle Forum: I will bring freestyle strong again to dallas texas!!!!

Old 06-16-2012, 06:12 PM
New To CF

VeTeRaNo
I will bring freestyle strong again to dallas texas!!!!

Hi everyone! I go by the name Veterano .. for those who live in the Dallas area, they might recognize me as I am the MAN who has made reggaeton music still LIVE in Dallas.

With my website http://www.dtownreggaetontime.com, I do a weekly show with video on saturdays promoting reggaeton, but I have also had freestyle singers like Tora, George Patino, Danny Damian, and Leo de Leon in the show.

I LOVE freestyle music and will do the best I can to help bring it STRONG back to Dallas!

As of now, I am streaming FREESTYLE saturdays 6pm central time non-stop til 2am or might just leave it running until sunday afternoon.

Depending on how much love I get, I will keep doing freestyle streaming.
Please go and show luv by going to this link ==> www.musicaurbana.listen2myradio.com .. remember, Saturdays 6pm central time FREESTYLE ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

Also, check me out LIVE 8:30p central via http://www.DeepEllumOnAir.com .. thnx everyone for your time and I hope I didnt bore you

Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM
New To CF

VeTeRaNo
Freestyle music 24.7!!!

Ok, so I started an online station with Reggaeton, Salsa, Bachata, Freestyle, and more ... so I got a separate station and now Im playing FREESTYLE non-stop 24.7 through http://www.MusicaUrbana.listen2myradio.com ... please let me know if listening, if listened, or if not interested.
I hope everyone enjoys it!

Watch me live on Saturdays 8:30p central time in the #1 Reggaeton show online DTown Reggaeton Time! You can watch from www.DeepEllumOnAir.com .. more info visit www.DTownReggaetonTime.com
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 AM
CF Freestyler

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Sup Mang? This site used to be booming back in late 90/s early 2000, but a lot of people went their separate ways after an ongoing problem between the artists and the fans that followed them. Hit me up when you're ready to bring Latin Freestyle on to your station.

Peace!
DJ Dee X-Man of Marvel ComiX DJ Studios, Dallas, TeXas and Freestyle4ever.com