Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: ONLY IF U R GONNA ACTUALLY READ THIS

Old 04-01-2001, 05:47 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Desejo is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a situation that most of you dont have to worry about. I don't have my license. I just moved back to MA recently, and all my NY friends are too far from me. I don't get to go out at all. I have a car. Just can't drive. I meet girls online actually, even though its not truly the best way to meet the females. Then it comes to when they wanna meet and I just have to admit that I got no lic and I am stuck in thje house again. I never get to go out anymore. I mean I know I get my Lic back on May 1st. It just isnt fair. There are actually 3 females that I like right now. Anyways, this is what it comes to... Me, a bottle of Rum, and a remote control. Every !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ing weekend. I wanna meet a woman that doesnt care less that I cant drive. Thats the REAL one. I mean the chix that only dig guys with the mobility are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ing fake. WHERE ARE THE REAL WOMEN that only care about if you will treat them right? WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL WOMEN that wants you cause they believe in you? WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL WOMEN that want you cause you know what she wants and that turns her on? WHERE? WHY AM I HOME ALONE every night? ALL MY NY HOMIES are out dancing every night... I know! they tell me. I am not moving back there. I like it here. Well, my family is here. But I just wanht to be happy. WHERE IS MY LOVE? The chemistry? The destiny of my footsteps... where they may lead??? Just tell m,e you read this... Just tell me you care.... even if you dont... Just tell me that you understand... that you been there... hurt and pain makes me cry.... do you cry? do you?
THIS IS MY TESTAMENT.

Wurd

Desejo

Old 04-01-2001, 09:41 AM
CF Member

Tania1380
I care!

Just relax. Go out! I be home a lot too and I do maaad shit in my house. I paint, fix my room around, play games on freegames.com, i read books, take long baths and set my hair. I also watch movies and videos. I listen to the new cd's i purchased by mail and write on my journal. I drink my SUNKIST and draw/sketch and call peoples I haven't seen since high school.....write and mail letters to family members and cut out famous singers/actors and make a collage for my neice and nephew!

If you draw or paint, why don't you put any music on and paint while you listen. Then when the song is done.....sit back and look at the painting/drawing. Only you can see your creation. Then put another song on (different type) and do the same. Compare them and you can see the difference. Its fun! You should try it!
Old 04-01-2001, 11:26 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

FREESTYLE LOVER is an unknown quantity at this point
MS. TANIA.....ARE YOU GOING TO SAVE ME SOME SUNKIST???LOL...MUAH

ANTHONY AKA FEESTYLE LOVER
Old 04-01-2001, 06:58 PM
CF Freestyler

FreestyleGoddes is an unknown quantity at this point
I care and not all women want a guy that has a car. My ex didn't have a car and i still went with him. I fell in love with him and still love him. And he doesn't even have a car or licence. Those are just material things and what really counts is how he treated me and how much he cared. So not all girl are like that. You just have to find that special one.
Old 04-01-2001, 08:26 PM
CF Member

Tania1380
Talking Cracking Up Here!

Anthony.....something told me to come to this forum first and this is what i read! You are toooo funny! You make me laugh boy!
I'll save you some! This time I won't drink it all!
LMAO

MUAH~right back at you!
Old 04-02-2001, 04:12 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

NOT QUITE GETTING PEOPLES...

I find enough to do @ home. Thats just not it. I am used to going out and DJing @ clubs when I was in Upstate NY, but now I am home and got no Lic. and I am just feeling lonely. I mean I keep myself busy. I am working on my new song. I am working on new beats. I am trying to finish up that song thats just a beat right now. I hope to have that done by July 31st. My MAIN PROBLEM is that I am lonely and its not that I am an ugly dude... Here, check my pic outy...
http://www.djcentral.com/users/4356/photos/heyyou.JPG
And I know how to have fun, I write, I draw, I paint, I dance well, I am funny, I like music... I am working for the gov't, and I have some minor talents.. I am pretty good @ basketball and soccer. But still I am single... Being screwed over and over... Just wish that whole MRS RIGHT thing is true (the whole thing about there being someone for everyone).
Old 04-02-2001, 06:36 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

WELL PEOPLE I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN SOME PEOPLE.. LISTEN... ALL THROUGHOUT MY LIFE I HAD A LOW SELF ESTEEM PROBLEM.. I HAD GLASSES, LONG GREASY HAIR, PIMPLES THAT LOOKED LIKE VOLCANOS, AND WAS GETTING ABUSED CONSTANTLY BY WOMEN THROUGH OUT MY TEENAGE YEARS. BUT I NEVER LET THAT GET IN MY WAY OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!! CAR OR NO CAR, WOMAN OR NO WOMAN...EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!! I MEAN OF COURSE NOW I HAVE CHANGED...MY SELF ESTEEM IS BOOSTED UP, I DON'T CARE WHAT A WOMAN SAYS ABOUT ME, OR THINKS ABOUT ME, OR WHAT EVER THEY SAY IT JUST DOESN'T BOTHER ME.. AND I THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THROUGHOUT MY TEENAGE YEARS. BUT SINCE MY SELF ESTEEM HAS CHANGED I HAVE BEEN ON A LOT OF DATES, MET A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS AND GO OUT ALL THE TIME AND I LIKE TO BUG THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE GIRLS WHO HAVE TEASED ME OR HAVE ABUSED ME IN MY TEENAGE YEARS LOOK AT ME NOW AND SAY "DAMN!!! YOU LOOK GOOD" AND THEN THEY TRY TO KICK IT TO ME... THEN I LAUGH AT THEM WHEN I SAY "I DON'T THINK SO.."LOL BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! I BELEIVE THAT EVERYONE'S TIME WILL COME...I KNOW IT'S A BITCH TO WAIT..BUT BE PATIENT AND EVERYTHING WILL COME TO YOU AS PLANNED...BELEIVE ME.. NOW I HAVE PROBLEMS TELLING GIRLS THAT I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE..(I KNOW I SOUND COCKY, BUT IT'S TRUE) JUST RELAX.. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE RIGHT WOMAN WILL COME AND WILL FULLFIL YOUR EVERY DESIRING NEEDS... AND NO ONE IS UGLY!!! EVERYONE HAS A BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT SOME ONE WILL FIND BEAUTIFUL OR ATTRACTING.. BELEIVE ME.. I MYSELF AINT A GOOD LOOKING GUY.. BUT I HAVE HAD MY SHARE.... SO JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT.. IT'S WORTH IT!!! BELEIVE ME!!

ANTHONY AKA FREESTYLE LOVER
Old 04-02-2001, 07:26 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

aight aight...

Next on Rikki Lake, The people were once ugly and Now Playing out the hotty lifestyle... The featured ugly duckling story, Tuesday on Rikki...

Nah... j/k...

Hey Anthony man... I mean I was once ugly too, but no one that is writing here is getting my point. I am just thorwing myself out there on thsi web site and letting y'all know how LONELY i am... I am not depressed with what my life has... or doesnt... I mean @ one point in my life, I was the ugly duckling but now I am madd proud of who I am. I am just lonely thats all... everyone gets to the point I am at, during one point of their lives... I am just Xtra lonely wit NO LICENSE... I wasn't trying to get all mushy and shit.. looking for other lonely peeps to share stories with... And Anthony thanx for the feelings you threw out here on this site... It takes a real man to let this shit out... MUCH LUV...

Anyone else wanna let out some anger or hurt????

Desejo
Old 04-02-2001, 07:33 AM
CF Freestyler

FreestyleGoddes is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel your pain. I'm lonely too, but i have a licence! J/K ! You know I love ya!! MUAH!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2001, 08:28 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

ekin got rice is an unknown quantity at this point
DJDesejo
Bro, i know how dat is! basically how I feel most of the time. gettin diss by every girl i ever like isnt da best feelin in da world. but ahh well f it. just hopin dat one day something good will come.

chek out "bobby vinton - mr. lonely" good oldie song =)

"lonely, im mr. lonely, i have nobody .. to call my own, im so lonely, im mr. lonely, wish I had someone .. to call on the phone ....." (dis song was played on one of the episodes of xfiles)
Old 04-02-2001, 11:39 AM
CF Member

Tania1380
Talking

FreestyleLover! You said it all! I was once in your shoes and I know how it felt to be dissed. That's probably why I'm so shy now. But....people now see me and be like *WOW*. I don't pay attention to them now cause they didn't pay attention to me before!

People who were in that possition knows how to treat a woman/man. They learn how to respect people of who they are and know how to take care of them mentally and emotionally. I realized that and that's what makes them special.

I'm telling you that Good things come to those who wait. I know its so cliche but I've learn to realize that its so true!
Old 04-02-2001, 11:49 AM
New To CF

BORICUA21
DJ DESEJO PA LOOK IM NOT TO FAR FROM WHERE U AT, IF U WANT I WOULD GO OUT THERE TO CHILL WITH U U FEEL ME I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO NOT HAVE A DL AND HAVE TO STAY HOME AAAALLLLLLLL DAY AND NIGHT ESPECIALLY ON THE WEEKENDS, I CANT PROMISE U LOVE BUT I CAN PROMISE U A FRIEND!

MUCHO AMOR! LET ME KNOW MY EMAIL IS ([email protected])
XOXO MUAHZ!
Old 04-03-2001, 08:21 AM
CF Freestyler

FreestyleMom
Arrow CHEER UP DJ DESEJO!!

You seem like a really sweet guy!

My daughter doesn't have a car right now cuz she pays for college herself and she doesn't want to deal with alot of loans. She's past halfway to her bachelors degree and she's finally getting a car in a short while. Guys date her even though she doesn't have one, although she feels REALLY frustrated without a car so I see where you're coming from.

It was worse for her when she didn't have a boyfriend cuz staying at home is LONELY, you're right about that. Let's see, look for a girl with a car lol, and there's always friends to help you out(and family), and last but not least how's the public transportation in your area?

Her ex also had a suspended license and she didn't care, but their transportation difficulties I think led pretty much to their break-up(he had a suspended license too). I think he didn't make as much of an effort to see her as he should of and now I think he regrets it cuz he still calls her even though he knows she's with someone else. Anyways Good Luck! You'll have it back soon!!
Old 04-03-2001, 09:26 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Talking dont have public trans...

Townsend, MA is my home town and there is no public transportation in my town. I am dependant on my mommy and daddy for trans... My dad drives me to work everyday. There are NO friendsof myne in my area. You have to remember i was living in NY recently... LAterZ
Desejo
Old 04-03-2001, 10:44 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

DAMN, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU DJ DESEJO... I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF MA YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.. AND FOR THE LISCENSE AND CAR THING.. DON'T WORRY IT WILL COME IN TIME.. JUST RELAX MAN... I KNOW IT'S A BITCH TO GET ACUSTOMED TO IT .. BUT IT'S JUST PATIENCE..LATER

ANTHONY AKA FREESTYLE LOVER
Old 04-03-2001, 11:19 AM
CF Freestyler

FreestyleMom
Unhappy Does that sound FAMILIAR!!

Guess who is driving MY baby around in a hooked up 89 white 325i BMW coupe!! But, I don't mind!! We play freestyle music in the car, and when the guys look over at her to hit on her they don't even realize that Mom is driving! I've had guys literally run up to the car to talk to her (now that is SCARY!), and at first they don't realize WHO I am lol!! I know she'll miss me (AND the hot car lol) when she gets her own wheels! If you lived closer I'd ride you around too!
Old 04-03-2001, 02:04 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

freestylevet is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hang in there kid....THIS TOO SHALL PASS...

Yesterday is Gone
Today is for us
Tomorrow is yet to be won