Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: HI EVERYONE! I AM JONELLE

Old 03-17-2001, 04:14 PM
CF Member

hekt
So how many Tazmania artists on the board now ? 2 ?

Old 03-17-2001, 05:49 PM
CF Member

Elayne
Hey Jonelle, welcome aboard...this is really weird that you just joined club freestyle because i recently put your song, "Who's sorry now" on my voicemail...i love that songggg... keep up the good work girllll
Old 03-18-2001, 12:05 PM
CF Freestyler

EXOTICA
Question HI JONELLE....WASSUP MAMA!!!!

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY NOTES...SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM... HOPE YOUR DOING WELL MAMA.... I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU NEW STUFF..... I HOPE YOUR GOING TO HAVE SOME FREESTYLE ON IT.....LATER!!!!
Old 03-18-2001, 05:06 PM
CF Member

JONELLE
Hey Randy! It's funny that you wrote to me, I e-mailed you awhile ago but never heard back. I used to dance for Rockell about 2 years ago for about a year and I had a blast, I have to say, dancing to "In A Dream" was my favorite. Every time that song would come on in our show the crowd would get 10 times louder! I am pursuing my own career now but my boyfriend actually still dances for her (he was my partner) Great job on that song. Also, I picked up your Comp and Julissa's "I Must Go On" is the best. What a voice!I go on your site sometimes, it's really cool (I love all your celeb pics!)Well, thank you for the pic and the welcome, you are a great producer and have my utmost respect! Love, Jonelle
Hey Elayne! Wow, that is awesome, I can't believe I am on someone's voicemail! How cool is that? I love your name (that was my mom's middle name)Thank you so much for loving my song. Love, Jonelle
Hey EXOTICA! Thank you, I will always respond to your posts! I like keeping in touch with everyone, Don't worry the new stuff definitely has freestyle in it, talk 2 u soon! Love, Jonelle
Old 03-19-2001, 11:11 AM
New To CF

crazy
Cool

HEY GIRL,
I TOLD YA I WOULD WRITE......ANYWAY I HOPE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS READY FOR YOU TO BLOW UP!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU ALL READY FOR JONELLE???
WELL GIRL I'LL SEE YA THIS WEEK KEEP KEEPING EVERYONE POSTED ON YOUR WORK IT SEEMS THEY ALL LOVE YA AND WHY WOULDN'T THEY YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE OUT THERE.
LOVE YA
Old 03-19-2001, 12:56 PM
CF Member

JONELLE
Hi CRAZY, you are so sweet, I e-mailed ya so check your mail! Call me don't forget! Love, Jonelle

Hey Miguel, I will do that!
Old 03-31-2001, 02:20 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

MakeYaDance is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by hekt
So how many Tazmania artists on the board now ? 2 ?

Bro!
Old 03-31-2001, 09:35 PM
CF Member

eurostyle27
Thumbs up love youre stuff

Just want to welcome you to the club and as long as you keep singing the way you do should have no problem finding a record label,best wishes and the best of luck!