Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions > Jokes

Notices

Jokes Post Up Your Jokes Here!

Freestyle Forum: Some funny jokes I read..I wanted to share.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:34 PM
CF Freestyler

musiclady2424 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some funny jokes I read..I wanted to share.

Rubber Check

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms. Paying for them, he bursts into laughter and walks out of the store. The next day he comes in again, again buys condoms, and again walks out laughing. Thinking this is somewhat strange, the pharmacist asks his assistant to follow the man if he comes back. Sure enough, the man comes in the next day and walks out laughing. This time the assistant goes after him, returning 20 minutes later.

"So did you follow him?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yup."

"Where did he go?"

"Your house."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wishful thinking

A young couple is golfing one day on a very exclusive course lined with million-dollar houses. On the third tee, the wife slices her shot right through the large front window of the biggest house along the course. They walk up, knock on the door, and hear a voice say, "Come on in." Opening the door, they see glass everywhere and a broken bottle lying on the floor.

A man on the couch says, "Are you the people who broke my window?" The husband begins to apologize, but the man cuts him off. "Actually, I want to thank you—I’m a genie who was trapped in that bottle, and your wayward shot released me. I’m allowed to grant three wishes, so what I’d like to do is give each of you one wish, and I’ll keep the last one for myself."

"Fantastic!" says the husband. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem," says the genie, "it’s the least I could do. And you, ma’am, what do you want?"

"I want a house in every country in the world," says the wife.

"Consider it done," the genie replies, turning back to the man. "And now for my wish. Because I’ve been trapped in that bottle, I haven’t had sex in a really long time. My wish is to sleep with your wife."

The husband takes a long look at his wife and says, "Well, we did get a lot of money and all those houses. If you don’t mind, honey, I don’t either."

The wife agrees, and the genie takes her upstairs, where he ravishes her for three hours. After he’s through, the genie rolls over, looks at the wife, and asks, "How old is your husband, anyway?"

"Thirty-five," she replies.

"And he still believes in genies?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- a woman visits her accountant to file her taxes. He asks her, “What’s your occupation?”

The woman says, “I’m a hooker.”

The accountant balks and says, “Oh, that’s too crass. Let’s try to rephrase it.”

“How about ‘prostitute’” the woman suggests.

“That’s still too crude,” he says.

They both think for a minute, then the woman blurts out, “Let’s say I’m a chicken farmer.”

“What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?” the accountant asks incredulously.

The woman answers, “I raised over 5,000 cocks last year.”
my heart sends vibes to my brain,and releases it through my vains,lyrics unleashed through my hands,experience is written on paper through my pen.it's never planned.......it's no demand..it's my sign in life "that i'm alive.i write for soul, i make it my goal..

Old 04-06-2005, 09:10 PM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Lmao
Old 04-06-2005, 10:34 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

DiaMoND_GiRL is on a distinguished road
LMAOOOOOOO :lol

|:|Se activa la gata bandida de los ojos chinos|:|
Old 04-06-2005, 11:28 PM
CF Freestyler

Kary is an unknown quantity at this point