Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Europe

Freestyle Forum: Help!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 08:10 PM
CF Member

FreestyleFreakadeIic
Help!!!

I never knew how hard it would be to get ahold of Sweet TB's song "Crazy". Peter, Bassbump, and Francis, thank you guys for supplying me websites but apparently, the links are all dead. When I emailed the webmaster for a new link, he send me a new link but apparently the language was in German. The cd compilations, you guys suggested apparently have already been out over a year and i've checked tower records, virgin records, amoeba records, street light but they no longer carry it. I really want this song but i totally have no way to access it. If anyone has the song on mp3 format, can you send it to me or trade. I know everybody wants to keep freestyle alive but it also depends on your geographic location to whether it's still available to you. I'm about to give up on this song and it's ashame that a freestyle fans like myself can not access songs we're searching for even if we wanted to buy it because the place that carries them are so limited. Thank you for tunning in to my miserable search and any form of help will be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Old 03-11-2003, 07:33 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

bassbump is an unknown quantity at this point
You can special order it at tower records online here:

http://www.towerrecords.com/product....2728249&cc=USD

The first cd it was featured on is not that old as it was released on July 8th 2002, and it is not out of print, just needs to be specially ordered for the US.

You can order the other compilations that were mentionned directly from www.zyx.de online store as well. It will be much faster.

Great song indeed, but please keep in mind that it was not released in single format which is why you have to special order the compilations it was featured on.

Cheers,

gb
Old 04-05-2003, 11:22 PM
CF Member

FreestyleFreakadeIic
Bassbump,

I finally got my copy of Sweet TB's freestyle hit single "Crazy". Although I did not order it through the TOWERS and XYZ websites you gave me but I did find it on another link that you posted for the song "Still I Cry" by Lil Suzy on Amazon.com. This website has almost every freestyle compilation in existence (or at least most of the good ones). I also ordered the European Invasion 2 so I could get a copy of Lil Suzy's song. Both songs are great addtions to my collection. It really surprised me because all this time I thought I had every good freestyle song out there but to my realization, I was wrong. The freestyle world is much bigger than I anticipated and Clubfreestyle.com has open the windows of the world to me. Thank you Bassbump. You've been a great help to my search for this song. If I need any song in the future, I'll definitely holla at cha. Peace.
Old 04-06-2003, 02:18 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quiet right now !!!
Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
@ FreestyleFreakadelic,

glad, that you got it finally.....

@ Bassbump,

i dont think that ordering thru ZYX directly is a good way to get the stuff......cause in my opinion they have no good Promotion......you can see it when you try to send them a mail and they never get back to you.......thats what they did to me several times......
Old 04-07-2003, 11:03 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

bassbump is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad you found what you are looking for; as you can see, feestyle is also thriving in Canada, Europe and Brazil.

Peter, my personal experience with zyx.de has been good after a dozen orders and some emails. But, it is possible that they are not consistent everytime.